Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xJcmm

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2021
Australia
When I use the shop in eggwars I want to be as quick as possible so when I have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the menu to press back it really annoys me especailly when buying amour in op. I know you can exit the shop then click on it again but I don't think that should be how everyone uses it.

I think it should be added at the top of your screen and to stay there even when you scroll down (the Life Boat bedwars shop is like this) so you can go back faster and easier.

Last edited:

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I'm not really active on bedrock. Though I know that I like the shops on java more than the ones on bedrock, mainly because of the scrolling. So I get that this might be an annoying strugle and I agree with your suggestion.

Reactions: xJcmm

xJcmm

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2021
Australia
Yeah I agree with this. Even though I can exit and re-enter the shop in less than half a second, some players may play on mobile or on a controller, which would probably take longer.
Yeah it is really easy to exit and re-enter the shop but it would make it so much easier for console and mobile players. I looked at threads similar to this and the main reason for people to disagree was because they thought of it as an unfair advantage to pc players, but this option would even it out for all platforms.

I'm not like arguing or disagreeing with you by the way I'm just expanding on what you said.😊

Last edited:
Reactions: Patsman

xJcmm

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2021
Australia
I agree as a mobile player it takes a lot of time to scroll down
I find it faster to scroll on mobile than to use a scroll wheel on a mouse but mobile you're pretty much forced to scroll (it's kinda hard to do the exit re-enter trick quickly) so it would help them out quiet a bit. I feel like it would help console players the most as it is the slowest to scroll.

• Agree
Reactions: Silco
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Top Bottom