Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CRACKERCHAN4

Oct 21, 2020
Also, there is like one hacker every ten games for most players, unless they're hackers... Anyone else seeing something really suspicious?

pls no killaura me this is joke
I usually only play eggwars 4s so maybe there's just more hackers in that mode. Me and my friends all agree we find hackers every 1-2 games. Usually just reach hacking where they can hit us but we can't hit them.

• Sad
Reactions: Wave Master7S

Alex07J

Apr 2, 2021
Berlin, Germany
You could always help out by recording these people and posting the links here: https://cbecrft.net/BedrockReports

/report is extremely unfair considering SoundToTheThirdPower and DarkNinja27 are literally the only bedrock mods, and imagine if you had to deal with roughly 1000</= reports/ false reports an hour considering the immence amount of players.

@Void Krun this is a good idea, considering then the senior mods wouldnt have to put as much effort in as with normal helpers but, considering the way helpers permissions work then i doubt a nerfed way would be realistic.
I think the best nerfed "Helper" is the ability to have a report command. If the helpers are qualified, mods wouldn't have to deal with false reports, assuming the helpers are sure about their judgment.

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
Necroposting is defined as replying to threads which haven't had any new posts in the last 3 weeks in an attempt to revive it.
I think the best nerfed "Helper" is the ability to have a report command. If the helpers are qualified, mods wouldn't have to deal with false reports, assuming the helpers are sure about their judgment.
Please do not necropost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthdayyy!!!! 🍰
SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
Top Bottom