Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CRACKERCHAN4

Oct 21, 2020
Also, there is like one hacker every ten games for most players, unless they're hackers... Anyone else seeing something really suspicious?

pls no killaura me this is joke
I usually only play eggwars 4s so maybe there's just more hackers in that mode. Me and my friends all agree we find hackers every 1-2 games. Usually just reach hacking where they can hit us but we can't hit them.

• Sad
Reactions: Wave Master7S

Alex07J

Apr 2, 2021
Berlin, Germany
You could always help out by recording these people and posting the links here: https://cbecrft.net/BedrockReports

/report is extremely unfair considering SoundToTheThirdPower and DarkNinja27 are literally the only bedrock mods, and imagine if you had to deal with roughly 1000</= reports/ false reports an hour considering the immence amount of players.

@Void Krun this is a good idea, considering then the senior mods wouldnt have to put as much effort in as with normal helpers but, considering the way helpers permissions work then i doubt a nerfed way would be realistic.
I think the best nerfed "Helper" is the ability to have a report command. If the helpers are qualified, mods wouldn't have to deal with false reports, assuming the helpers are sure about their judgment.

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
Necroposting is defined as replying to threads which haven't had any new posts in the last 3 weeks in an attempt to revive it.
I think the best nerfed "Helper" is the ability to have a report command. If the helpers are qualified, mods wouldn't have to deal with false reports, assuming the helpers are sure about their judgment.
Please do not necropost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom