Do you agree?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Ive titled this as purchasable prefixes however I feel there should be a bit more to it.

So with Eggwars rank, you get custom egg skins, custom prefixes, custom shop skins etc. I feel like there should be more purchasable options on the shop.

I am in no way saying there isn't loads already, so please continue reading before you assume anything.

My point is, you can buy separate buddies, separate cages, separate shop skins, separate egg skins.

But what if we were able to buy separate capture the flag skins, separate prefixes that aren't rank specific.
Not everyone is around during Easter for the Easter rank. People may have missed the valentines rank etc.

But if I want a cool prefix, as well as to support the server, I have to buy a seasonal pack or spend £8 on a gamemode rank. So I think a prefix pack, or just separate purchasable prefixes could be cool. Especially if all I want is a cool prefix in chat. Not everyone has the facilities to just buy a gamemode rank is my point.

I dont know if this is actually possible, already in the works or a bad idea, but ill add a poll to see what others think anyways.
If easy to do, wouldn't harm anyone.

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi there!
I dont like more prefixes, because they make the chat look messy. Here is why:

Whats the whole point of having a prefix? The prefixes from the Eggwars and Skywars ranks will show the player has a rank, so thats kinda useful. The limited time prefixes like Egghunt or Presenthunt shows you played the game already during that period, so thats useful af well. But if they add purchasable prefixes, it will only show you spent money for cosmetic stuff on the server.
In my opinion this will make the chat unnecessary messy.

Kind regards,
Vrachtschip // Jeffrey

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I personally don't really like how prefixes work on bedrock compared to CubeCraft Java. It's already messy enough imo and they aren't really that special anymore. That's also the reason why I disagree with this idea, I'm sorry.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
But if they add purchasable prefixes, it will only show you spent money for cosmetic stuff on the server.
Isn't that the case already for seasonal packs, or gamemode specific ranks already?

On Bedrock you cant earn loot. You can only buy it...

Also if Cubecraft felt prefixes looked messy. They wouldn't have already created over 90 possible prefixes.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
I personally don't really like how prefixes work on bedrock compared to CubeCraft Java. It's already messy enough imo and they aren't really that special anymore. That's also the reason why I disagree with this idea, I'm sorry.
If Cubecraft felt prefixes looked messy. They wouldn't have already created over 90 possible prefixes.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
The current prefixes are already like this. So it wouldn't make a change, + no one is forcing you to buy it.
The more payed items Cubecraft adds, the less content is accessible to people who aren't willing to spend lots of money on the server. I think items should be unlocked, not payed for. But since that likely won't happen, I'm not going to suggest it, but the last thing the server needs is even more things to pay for.

Reactions: UBRE and pieterpeer

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
I think items should be unlocked, not payed for.
This is a point I 100% agree with and I have mentioned this several times before.

I am not disagreeing with the fact that there should be items which are earned not bought. My point is since my suggestions I have no clue if this idea is even in the works. So I pitched this instead.

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
I think it's way cleaner and better to have prefixes actually have something to say about the person that has the prefix. Having all kinds of random prefixes makes it more difficult to see who is a moderator for example, but that's my opinion of course.
Prefixes should be above the head instead. Then special ones like YT or Staff in chat.

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Isn't that the case already for seasonal packs, or gamemode specific ranks already?
Well like I said, it can be useful to activate a Eggwars or Skywars prefix so people can see you are able to vote. There arent that many seasonal (purchasable) prefixes.

Also if Cubecraft felt prefixes looked messy. They wouldn't have already created over 90 possible prefixes.
I never said Cubecraft felt like that, but I think it would make the chat look messy.

Ill write up another thread with that idea.
If you make this thread I will vote +1 ;)

CeleryAskin

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
I think just being able to buy them from seasonal packs is enough.

We have prefixes from ranks, which are useful because they show what rank a player has. The prefixes from egg hunts are useful because they show how long someone's been playing. And then of course mod and youtuber and all the special prefixes are obviously useful.

We already have prefixes you can get from seasonal packs, which kinda show how long someone's been playing as well. I don't think there'd be a point to adding purchasable prefixes because they don't really show anything special about the player, and would only serve to clog up chat more.

Reactions: InsaneOrbitzz

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
I think just being able to buy them from seasonal packs is enough.

We have prefixes from ranks, which are useful because they show what rank a player has. The prefixes from egg hunts are useful because they show how long someone's been playing. And then of course mod and youtuber and all the special prefixes are obviously useful.

We already have prefixes you can get from seasonal packs, which kinda show how long someone's been playing as well. I don't think there'd be a point to adding purchasable prefixes because they don't really show anything special about the player, and would only serve to clog up chat more.
To show how many time people have been playing, I think it would be better to get a level prefix in chat or in the game tag.

Example: "(27) ExampleName1", or "(30) ExampleName2".

Showing the level doesn't necessarily tells how many time a person has been playing, but I think is a way to deduce it.

Obviously the time a person has been playing can be shown in their profile stats.

With ranks, the prefixes look cool but we have "/who".

JMcStarrison

Novice Member
Sep 27, 2020
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him

On Bedrock you cant earn loot. You can only buy it...

Actually you CAN earn loot from seasonal hunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom