Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
My friend was recently banned for hacking by sentinel. This was his second time for it, meaning it was 30 days. It turned out it was a false ban. The next time hes banned for hacking, will he be perma banned, meaning the false ban counted against his punishment track, or would be get another 30 day ban?

If it would be a perma ban, dont people think thats kind of dumb? A false ban from a trash anticheat should not count against your punishment.

"A false ban from a trash anticheat" <-- Not trying to be negative, but its really frustrating to see sentinel only be able to ban around 10% of hackers, and then go and make false bans.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
My friend was recently banned for hacking by sentinel. This was his second time for it, meaning it was 30 days. It turned out it was a false ban. The next time hes banned for hacking, will he be perma banned, meaning the false ban counted against his punishment track, or would be get another 30 day ban?

If it would be a perma ban, dont people think thats kind of dumb? A false ban from a trash anticheat should not count against your punishment.

"A false ban from a trash anticheat" <-- Not trying to be negative, but its really frustrating to see sentinel only be able to ban around 10% of hackers, and then go and make false bans.
Hello,
You can click here to view punishment tracks for specific offences. In regards to your question, I assume the punishment track will be undone. As far as I know, the sentinel punishment track and the cheating punishment track don't interfere.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
If your friend has appealed and his appeal was accepted which got him unbanned, then the false ban is deleted and won't effect future punishments. If your friend did not appeal or his appeal wasn't accepted and he waited 30 days till the ban was over, then it will count for future punishments and his next punishment for hacking would be a perma-ban.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
If your friend has appealed and his appeal was accepted which got him unbanned, then the false ban is deleted and won't effect future punishments. If your friend did not appeal or his appeal wasn't accepted and he waited 30 days till the ban was over, then it will count for future punishments and his next punishment for hacking would be a perma-ban.
I'm locking this since the question has been answered above. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me or another staff member!

Reactions: Maaarijn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Loskol's profile.
🦉
This might be the pre game lobby for Java BedWars (from notion board)
1716476205528.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
🎭
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Your at 600 reaction score!
Oh my goodness the 15th anniversary of Minecraft map is so cool! Here are some screenshots I took. This map is so big that I still haven't explored most of the map! Happy 15th anniversary Minecraft!
Screenshot_20240523_171819_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_171911_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_171920_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_172211_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_172223_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Top Bottom