Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they add this?

• Total voters

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Public statistics from leaderboard players📈
I would love to be able to see all statistics from leaderboard players.
Currently you can click on people in the lobby to see their stats if they enabled this.
But I havent seen some leaderboard players in the lobby yet and would love to see their stats.

My idea is making stats visible when clicking the names on the leaderboard, like this:
1616332314151.png

After clicking on the name, the stats should be visible like clicking on the player in the lobby.

Note: I would understand if people dont want to share all of their stats, so maybe they can only share the statistics from the selected leaderboard gamemode.

Edit: Of course leaderboard players have to enable it before it is visible for everybody. Just like the current situation in the lobby.
1616332657566.png

Last edited:

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I really like this suggestion and think it could be interesting to see stats from leaderboard players, since they have obviously a high amount of statistics. However leaderboard players should have an option to turn the visibility of the statistics on/off/friends only, the same options as your own statistics, for each gamemode imo. +1

TheSadPotato_

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2020
I personally think it's good the way it is now. Like you can choose to turn it on or off and that others have to check in the lobby if you've got it enabled or not. I do think some people would like to see the stats of leaderboard players, but most players probably have got a lot of things they don't want to show to others and don't want their stats to be public (also non leaderboard players). So it would not be fair to the leaderboard players if it was visible to the public. I'm not saying all leaderboard would be gainst it tho. It's just my thoughts and my opinion. That's why i voted for no :)

Reactions: Zillu

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
but most players probably have got a lot of things they don't want to show to others and don't want their stats to be public (also non leaderboard players). So it would not be fair to the leaderboard players if it was visible to the public
That was my idea as well. I will edit the thread to make this more clear, but of course there need to be a possiblity to disable it.

Reactions: TheSadPotato_

SloppyJoe1560

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2021
bruh
I personally think it's good the way it is now. Like you can choose to turn it on or off and that others have to check in the lobby if you've got it enabled or not. I do think some people would like to see the stats of leaderboard players, but most players probably have got a lot of things they don't want to show to others and don't want their stats to be public (also non leaderboard players). So it would not be fair to the leaderboard players if it was visible to the public. I'm not saying all leaderboard would be gainst it tho. It's just my thoughts and my opinion. That's why i voted for no :)
Well you could have it so you can see leaderboard players stats but if they have them off in settings then you cant see theirs.

Reactions: Vrachtschip

SloppyJoe1560

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2021
bruh
So basically just how it is now, but also able to see it when they're not in a lobby or online?
Yep, just for the leaderboard players tho. Maybe also you could see players stats if there was a search option to see theirs too. Unless they have it off, which would just say like this player has their public stats off or smt.

Reactions: Vrachtschip
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom