Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which of these would you like removed/changed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
All we need is the option to buy sandstone, regular glass, and regular armor. That way both sides have what they want, problem solved!
The problem is apparently most people can't comprehend the fact that adding regular glass doesn't mean you have to remove stained glass, and adding sandstone doesn't mean you have to remove stained clay.

Reactions: 0ffense

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
The problem is apparently most people can't comprehend the fact that adding regular glass doesn't mean you have to remove stained glass, and adding sandstone doesn't mean you have to remove stained clay.

Well now everyone knows that there is a way where both sides get what they want and no one has to "Deal With It".

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
As someone who has played for well over 2 years, this update annoys me. I have nothing against those who don't agree, but I sincerely hope that they will be able to understand my frustration. I guess I am not one for change, but I can understand your disapproval at my opinion.
I've been playing since around eggwars first came out and this doesn't bother me at all.
I also want to say that all this stuff about sneaking you all have been saying is completely false. Just today I literally walked into a base with my colored armor on and started trading with villager next to two enemy opponents, then proceeded to start breaking their egg. My point is, if people didn't recognize that you weren't on their team before the update, they aren't going to notice now either.
All we need is the option to buy sandstone, regular glass, and regular armor. That way both sides have what they want, problem solved!
think it through... if you are wearing normal leather and using sandstone, you are going to stand out even more. You actually blend in more with the stained clay because it is a darker color, not a vibrant yellow-ish color. There is no point in adding back anything else because it won't change a single thing!!!

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
think it through... if you are wearing normal leather and using sandstone, you are going to stand out even more. You actually blend in more with the stained clay because it is a darker color, not a vibrant yellow-ish color. There is no point in adding back anything else because it won't change a single thing!!!

I thought it through even more, you do blend in because if the leather and sandstone are open to everyone; then there will be people with lots of other people with sandstone and leather. Not just you. People aren't saying that its bad camouflage, they are saying that if your in an enemy base then its extremely easy to spot the odd one out.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I thought it through even more, you do blend in because if the leather and sandstone are open to everyone; then there will be people with lots of other people with sandstone and leather. Not just you. People aren't saying that its bad camouflage, they are saying that if your in an enemy base then its extremely easy to spot the odd one out.
So it would be a mix of people, some with normal gear and sandstone and some with all the colored stuff. I think that is just completely useless and unnecessary. And like I and many others have said over and over, if they didn't notice you before the update, they won't notice you after. The only people you could ever 'sneak' up on were the ones completely oblivious to everything so it doesn't matter what you wear, they won't notice.

Reactions: matcha
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom