Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which of these would you like removed/changed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Why would you want the coloured blocks and armour to be removed? The ''sneak into another base without the players of the base noticing it'' tactic is gone. It's sad but okay, you have to live with it.

Reactions: Spookrijder1

☩Mgoz☩

Nov 15, 2015
Why would you want the coloured blocks and armour to be removed? The ''sneak into another base without the players of the base noticing it'' tactic is gone. It's sad but okay, you have to live with it.
Players complain about campers, but somehow disagree with the idea of being able to sneak into other players bases? K

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Players complain about campers, but somehow disagree with the idea of being able to sneak into other players bases? K
Well I don't really mind. I've experieced enough times players not noticing that I'm on their base, whilst that player could see very easily that I am on their base. So, your tactic isn't completely gone.

☩Mgoz☩

Nov 15, 2015
That's because campers make winning games hard, colored armor doesn't.
Errr, it sort of does when you cant even stealth anymore -_- Anyway what is the point of coloured armour? It's lost when you upgrade to chain/iron/diamond...

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Errr, it sort of does when you cant even stealth anymore -_- Anyway what is the point of coloured armour? It's lost when you upgrade to chain/iron/diamond...

I'm practically repeating myself over and over and over by now. If nobody notices that you have a different name color, than it will be the same with armor. You can sneak onto islands with color armor if nobody is looking. You can hide yourself behind blocks. I highly doubt that in your year of Eggwars experience that you needed armor to stealth. It's also for pure vanity and to distinguish teams, not gonna hurt you.

☩Mgoz☩

Nov 15, 2015
I'm practically repeating myself over and over and over by now. If nobody notices that you have a different name color, than it will be the same with armor. You can sneak onto islands with color armor if nobody is looking. You can hide yourself behind blocks. I highly doubt that in your year of Eggwars experience that you needed armor to stealth. It's also for pure vanity and to distinguish teams, not gonna hurt you.
1. Please keep the talking to one thread. It helps a lot
2. If you had played the old eggwars at all, you would notice that other teams would find it difficult to distinguish you. And as for my second point, it becomes pointless when you upgrade armour. The only way to change this pointlessness would be to have half and half armour, like bedwars, but I guess that would be seen as copying.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
1. Please keep the talking to one thread. It helps a lot
2. If you had played the old eggwars at all, you would notice that other teams would find it difficult to distinguish you. And as for my second point, it becomes pointless when you upgrade armour. The only way to change this pointlessness would be to have half and half armour, like bedwars, but I guess that would be seen as copying.

1) Well this thread is simply here for you to provide proof in another thread, but I don't see how I'm mixing the two. You made a comment specifically on this thread, and I gave a response to that comment.

2) People found it hard to distinguish teams, but from my experience, I would disagree that it was such a big thing. It might be once in a while, usually with new players. But not a big significant change to your stealth tactic. But like you mention, it becomes pointless when you switch to better armor. Then you'll have your old stealth strategy back. It might be pointless, but it's not really anything.

☩Mgoz☩

Nov 15, 2015
1) Well this thread is simply here for you to provide proof in another thread, but I don't see how I'm mixing the two. You made a comment specifically on this thread, and I gave a response to that comment.

2) People found it hard to distinguish teams, but from my experience, I would disagree that it was such a big thing. It might be once in a while, usually with new players. But not a big significant change to your stealth tactic. But like you mention, it becomes pointless when you switch to better armor. Then you'll have your old stealth strategy back. It might be pointless, but it's not really anything.
As someone who has played for well over 2 years, this update annoys me. I have nothing against those who don't agree, but I sincerely hope that they will be able to understand my frustration. I guess I am not one for change, but I can understand your disapproval at my opinion.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
It's sad that you are trying to convince people to dislike the update imo.
Its a 5v1, the 5 people including me who don't want anything to be removed.
have half and half armour, like bedwars, but I guess that would be seen as copying.
NOPE! That is seen as cringe to me.
You've literally disproved your entire point with this point. that you've made.
If you don't want to be seen sneaking, then don't wear colored armor, wear chain, iron, or diamond.
"But you cant just get it off the start." There is a thing called work. Wear the colored armor, get resources, then get non-colored armor, then sneak attack with that armor.

☩Mgoz☩

Nov 15, 2015
It's sad that you are trying to convince people to dislike the update imo.
Its a 5v1, the 5 people including me who don't want anything to be removed.

NOPE! That is seen as cringe to me.

You've literally disproved your entire point with this point. that you've made.
If you don't want to be seen sneaking, then don't wear colored armor, wear chain, iron, or diamond.
"But you cant just get it off the start." There is a thing called work. Wear the colored armor, get resources, then get non-colored armor, then sneak attack with that armor.
My point is, the update is pointless, as you have just proven...

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
The thing is us who don't like the colored blocks don't even want anything to be removed, all we want is normal glass and sandstone back. People need to stop acting like wanting normal glass back means we want to cancel the entire update.

Reactions: 0ffense

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
My point is, the update is pointless, as you have just proven...
Personally I love the update.
The colors bring life to the game imo.

All I was saying is, since you obviously despise the update, that not wearing the colored armor is an option.
If you want to be REAL sneaky, play normal mode and wear Egg Armor. Then no one will be able to "tell what team you're on"

Reactions: ☩Mgoz☩

☩Mgoz☩

Nov 15, 2015
Personally I love the update.
The colors bring life to the game imo.

All I was saying is, since you obviously despise the update, that not wearing the colored armor is an option.
If you want to be REAL sneaky, play normal mode and wear Egg Armor. Then no one will be able to "tell what team you're on"
That seems ok then, good idea

Reactions: Deeds
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom