Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
As I already described my problem in a previous post, which has no replies after 4 weeks, I´ll start again.

-------------------------------

Hey, my Friend and I can´t use for more than two months now the Public Chat. However, we can use Partychat, which is not what we need because we Talk in Discord together.
We asked in Cubecraft´s Discord Server already, if we are muted, which is not the case. They said, that we are most likely Shadowmuted by Microsoft.

I already took actions and looked throu my Xbox-Live Account for any Enforcements may caused by Microsoft, but it´s not the case either (https://ibb.co/Hh8Hjrb (German, means "Congratulations! You have a perfect Report.")).

I can use the Public Chat on any other Server than Cubecraft, so it must be from Cubecraft if it´s only not working here. I´ve seen a lot of other Players not responding either, and Inviting us to their Party to Talk to us. Is there a solution to fix this Problem?

Attachments

• Opera Momentaufnahme_2022-06-30_223743_enforcement.xbox.com.png
    Opera Momentaufnahme_2022-06-30_223743_enforcement.xbox.com.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 73
  • Bild_2022-06-30_230141273.png
    Bild_2022-06-30_230141273.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 67

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
Hi,

Unfortunately I can't do anything about this. I recommend that you read this article again. You have not been muted by our team. I find it strange that you don't experience this in other server.
There is only 1 thing it can still be and that is that your profile settings are not correct (you have receive chat disabled)
1659103397539.png

Hi,

Unfortunately I can't do anything about this. I recommend that you read this article again. You have not been muted by our team. I find it strange that you don't experience this in other server.
There is only 1 thing it can still be and that is that your profile settings are not correct (you have receive chat disabled)
View attachment 213535
Hey Toon,

I checked my settings a few minutes ago and it was already active. I turned it off and on again, thinking it would work, but it didn´t. I have absolutely no Idea, why I just can´t use the public chat on Cubecraft. Every other Server allows me to use chat.

Maybe theres a option to reset a few of my player permissions ingame? Like my chatting permissions and afterwards granting me the permissions again if it´s possible?

Thanks in advance

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
Top Bottom