• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
This is only for the MAIN LOBBY.

When I'm in the main lobby I can read the Chat of players talking to each other.
1. I dont care what they are saying.
2. I dont want to deactive the chat, just because somebody enters Cubecraft just to talk, talk BLA,Blaa, blaaaaa.
3.if they want to talk so much, they can use discord.

SUGGESTION:
make the chat visible only to players within 10 blocks. like /tell @a[r=10] "Hellow".

So, if some players want to talk ,they can stay inside of 10 blocks Area from each other..

NOTE:
The Skyblock Lobby, is not the same, there, players ask for help, etc...
I dont mind them, they just ask ,,somebody reply, thats it.
If somebody enters Cubecraft to play, there is no space for talking.

Last edited:

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
This is only for the MAIN LOBBY.

When I'm in the main lobby I can read the Chat of players talking to each other.
1. I dont care what they are saying.
2. I dont want to deactive the chat, just because somebody enters Cubecraft just to talk, talk BLA,Blaa, blaaaaa.
3.if they want to talk so much, they can use discord.

SUGGESTION:
make the chat visible only to players within 10 blocks. like /tell @a[r=10] "Hellow".

So, if some players want to talk ,they can stay inside of 10 blocks Area from each other..
8BDC9129-5BB9-41AF-AB58-2D6091D4D8B9.png

Turn “Receive chat” off

• Disagree
Reactions: AM71113363

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
if I turn chat off, how my friends suppose to reply to me 😱
“If they want to talk so much, they can use discord”

You can use discord then, but even if you can’t, surely having some other people chatting in the lobby shouldn’t disturb you responding to your friends that much?

But that’s besides the point. What if people just wanna chat? What if someone just want to self promote, or is asking how to report a player, or just asking how someone’s day is going. If one person is doing the lobby parkour or something, then they can’t ask with anyone.

• Agree
Reactions: Egg🥚

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Oh my God,😡 I'm not saying NO CHAT AT ALL, but there are players that have nothing to do , and they chat for pointless things.
Ok ok, bur if you just wanna reply to you friends, how does whether another person is asking for Legitimate help, or saying something pointless make a difference to you? A chat is a chat, doesn’t matter if it’s useless in your specific scenario.

Buy hey, don’t respond to this notification. We don’t need to do some pointless arguing. You win, I lose. I am one person, my opinion doesn’t matter if you can get everyone else to agree with you. You don’t have a invalid problem, just not a good way of implementing a solution.
Best of luck and stay safe!

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
Ok ok, bur if you just wanna reply to you friends, how does whether another person is asking for Legitimate help, or saying something pointless make a difference to you? A chat is a chat, doesn’t matter if it’s useless in your specific scenario.

Buy hey, don’t respond to this notification. We don’t need to do some pointless arguing. You win, I lose. I am one person, my opinion doesn’t matter if you can get everyone else to agree with you. You don’t have a invalid problem, just not a good way of implementing a solution.
Best of luck and stay safe!
I was waiting at the lobby, for at least 10 minutes the chat didnt stop, same 2-3 players.
OK, if this legitimate me occupying THE CHAT just to explain to another player how the game works for 5 hours, then ,
I can connect my PC with 2 phones,
[phone1] asking for help.
[phone2] replying the right answers.
I can make a 4-5 hours chat bot with valid questions/answers.

Reactions: Click Greatness
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom