Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi everyone,

I think it would be great if CubeCraft would create a public API which players could use to to retrieve data such as statistics, leaderboards, general playerdata, playercount, sentinel stats etc. which could be used for players to create their own creations (Especially because there's no online leaderboard at the moment).
Big other servers like Hypixel have it and players have created awesome things using those API's, so I really think that CubeCraft could use it aswell. It would also boost code creations for CubeCraft and encourage people to learn programming.

I don't know if I'm allowed to share links to creations of other servers' players, but you should definitely look it up because there are so many possibilities with a public API and it would be great if CubeCraft would release it aswell.

Links:
Whats an API?
Original thread

Please let me know what you think by reacting to this thread! :agree:

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hi everyone,

I think it would be great if CubeCraft would create a public API which players could use to to retrieve data such as statistics, leaderboards, general playerdata, playercount, sentinel stats etc. which could be used for players to create their own creations (Especially because there's no online leaderboard at the moment).
Big other servers like Hypixel have it and players have created awesome things using those API's, so I really think that CubeCraft could use it aswell. It would also boost code creations for CubeCraft and encourage people to learn programming.

I don't know if I'm allowed to share links to creations of other servers' players, but you should definitely look it up because there are so many possibilities with a public API and it would be great if CubeCraft would release it aswell.

Links:
Whats an API?
Original thread

Please let me know what you think by reacting to this thread! :agree:
Tbh, the more data you have on the server, the better. + Thanks for the link of the explanation of what an API is
I don't know if I'm allowed to share links to creations of other servers' players
It should be allowed if it helps prove your threads point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #49-
Domestic cats can run faster than Olympic medalist Usain Bolt. Top speed for a cat is about 30mph (48.28kmh), whereas Bolt's record is 27mph (43.45kmh).
Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Top Bottom