Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cysteen

Jul 20, 2016
my friends and I were playing a game of eggwars on teaparty when all of a sudden we got kicked and sent to the main lobby with a [Proxy] lost connection to server. I took a screenshot of the message in chat. not sure what can be done, or where this was supposed to go but I figured I should at least document the event :(

2020-06-06_02.05.17.png

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
I've experienced the same problem. I think it is a known issue; I hope they'll work on it. :I

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This is a bug that's been happening lately... But it has been reported by a mod. So they do know about it!
One little thing, this is the wrong subforum xD; This one is for forum feedback. It's a bit confusing since they've both feedback in their name :)
This is the right one

Last edited:

Cysteen

Jul 20, 2016
my bad, sorry about wrong forum. it was super late and we were really butthurt we got pulled out of our game and I just wanted to make sure this was reported heh. if its a known issue then I can only hope it gets fixed soon :) thanks for checking my post

Vanccob

Oct 9, 2020
Vancouver
Well, it didn't happen to me, however i heard a lot of people complaining about the same issue. I am not really sure it is a bug, however it might actually be. Thankfully i haven't experienced this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom