Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cysteen

Jul 20, 2016
my friends and I were playing a game of eggwars on teaparty when all of a sudden we got kicked and sent to the main lobby with a [Proxy] lost connection to server. I took a screenshot of the message in chat. not sure what can be done, or where this was supposed to go but I figured I should at least document the event :(

2020-06-06_02.05.17.png

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
I've experienced the same problem. I think it is a known issue; I hope they'll work on it. :I

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This is a bug that's been happening lately... But it has been reported by a mod. So they do know about it!
One little thing, this is the wrong subforum xD; This one is for forum feedback. It's a bit confusing since they've both feedback in their name :)
This is the right one

Last edited:

Cysteen

Jul 20, 2016
my bad, sorry about wrong forum. it was super late and we were really butthurt we got pulled out of our game and I just wanted to make sure this was reported heh. if its a known issue then I can only hope it gets fixed soon :) thanks for checking my post

Vanccob

Oct 9, 2020
Vancouver
Well, it didn't happen to me, however i heard a lot of people complaining about the same issue. I am not really sure it is a bug, however it might actually be. Thankfully i haven't experienced this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom