Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImOmar

Nov 14, 2021
SA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, in recent days, a group of people has begun to spread using illegal cheating tools, and yet they are banned and come with other accounts, as if nothing had happened. Action must be taken to prevent the person from entering the server with any other account! We are tired of this please solve this problem and thanks .

Imminent

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
The internet
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah CC doing IP bans or even better HWID bans (if possible) would really make it easier to alleviate people using alts to cheat. However, Since Minecraft is $30, I doubt they'll have an infinite amount of accounts to cheat on so eventually they'll run out

Reactions: ImOmar

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah CC doing IP bans or even better HWID bans (if possible) would really make it easier to alleviate people using alts to cheat. However, Since Minecraft is $30, I doubt they'll have an infinite amount of accounts to cheat on so eventually they'll run out
Mobile players are able to create unlimited accounts for free in the app as you purchase the app on there instead of getting the game assigned to your account through Microsoft.

Unfortunately, all you can do for now is report the rulebreakers through the forums - both their original account for cheating and alts for bypassing.

IP bans would come in clutch on some occasions, but I’m fairly certain people will find ways to bypass those anyways…

Imminent

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
The internet
Pronouns
He/Him
Mobile players are able to create unlimited accounts for free in the app as you purchase the app on there instead of getting the game assigned to your account through Microsoft.

Unfortunately, all you can do for now is report the rulebreakers through the forums - both their original account for cheating and alts for bypassing.

IP bans would come in clutch on some occasions, but I’m fairly certain people will find ways to bypass those anyways…
Hacking on mobile is a thing?

ImOmar

Nov 14, 2021
SA
Pronouns
He/Him

All on my page are reports on the same person. I'm sick of this. He creates another account every time 🫤

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com

Xbox, Mobile as well as WIndows 10.

Xbox: Set account that bought the game as the Home Owner of Xbox, if they have XBL any account that is on the xbox can play the server with the game and with XBL(as long as the owner of that game is logged in just on that xbox)

Mobile: just log in to a new acc

WIn10: SImilar to Xbox, be logged into the MICROSOFT STORE with the account that owns the game, log into XBox Game Bar/Xbox APp to play on alts/new accounts for "free"

Reactions: Hoshi
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
On java you only have 1 account but on bedrock it's different, if you bought minecraft you can create infinite accounts, it’s connected to your Microsoft account.

Reactions: Imminent

pekd

i think cubecraft is alredy doing ip bans but they are very easy to evade by using vpns

Reactions: Salty_Shadows
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom