Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Not much more to say here. I would say there needs to be an e-chest that only you can access, and an e-chest that only the team can access.
Personal Version - 5 Diamonds
Team Version - 10 Diamonds

In this clip this is 100% legit, not teaming, just for people who would otherwise question it

Reactions: Conea64

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
I haven't seen this suggested before personally. I would like to see this added. A team chest and an individual chest would be cool, like Hypixel Bedwars has. Otherwise just a team chest that transfers over to other bases that everyone on the team can access, like The Hive (I believe) has in team mode treasure wars.

To make it their own style instead of just copying servers, they could potentially limit slots in it. Maybe make it only 1 row instead of all 3, so it doesn't encourage camping, like someone mentioned above. This would be a pretty cool addition in my opinion.

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I don't agree with this suggestion, because that would ruin the whole game. One very simple example: You have full iron armour and a diamond sword and you're chasing someone who has been at mid for 30 minutes collecting diamonds. Then they can just place one enderchest and put everything in it before you kill them, in which case they will access it again from their base and you won't even get 20% out of it because of the Theft ability. So it's a no from me!

SloppyJoe1560

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2021
bruh
I don't agree with this suggestion, because that would ruin the whole game. One very simple example: You have full iron armour and a diamond sword and you're chasing someone who has been at mid for 30 minutes collecting diamonds. Then they can just place one enderchest and put everything in it before you kill them, in which case they will access it again from their base and you won't even get 20% out of it because of the Theft ability. So it's a no from me!
Well what if you dont have the actual ender chest item, its just only at your base, not even at anyone else. Only at yours

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i'd personally prefer a team chest, just like hypixel has. maybe also a personal chest, but no ender chest as these are too OP.

lets say this scenario starts on mid after farming some diamonds;
you are team blue, running to team yellow while one of them with way better gear is chasing you. in hypixel you'd just dump your stuff and die, while with this idea you wouldnt be able to dump the items unless its your own island. since there's no ender chest, you wouldnt even be able to reach those items anyways.

the only downside would be the fact you cant steal from the enemy anymore :P
and to make it more interesting, it could be made so you have to unlock it first, by using 1 emerald for example. maybe a bit expensive, idk x3

SloppyJoe1560

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2021
bruh
That would not be fair for my enemies as they wouldn't have ender chests for themselves???
no lol i mean from your perspective, everyone would have it but its just a normal chest. a team chest. everyone else would have it but only at their base. so if someone tries to run away, they have to go to their base to store it.

MaRiO3414

Sep 9, 2016
Not much more to say here. I would say there needs to be an e-chest that only you can access, and an e-chest that only the team can access.
Personal Version - 5 Diamonds
Team Version - 10 Diamonds

In this clip this is 100% legit, not teaming, just for people who would otherwise question it
Yeah I'm really curious why team chests don't exist, I 100% agree

Reactions: 404Owl

CubecraftSpeedrunning

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
If you have problems with people stealing your stuff, you have 2 options that don't require the admins to do anything.

1. Win the game before people get good stuff which with enough practice you can do every time

2. Hide your chest better

My point being this change would be useless and I am against it

Reactions: colinverp

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
So I've been reading people's reply's and people have made some good points, and I've come up with some ideas accordingly

-switch the "enderchest" to a "teamchest" and a "personalchest" Both chests would be located at your island. (unlike bedwars, which has an enderchest at every base) The contents of your personal chest will drop when you are eliminated, and the team chest can be opened by anyone once your whole team is eliminated.

-unable to open the chest while in combat, so that you can't run to your base and stash away a stack of diamonds if your being chased.

If this is better, or people have other ideas, by all means, let me know.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I can't think of any limitations or changes to your suggestion that would make me want this to be added. Camping is already so easy, I just don't feel like it should be made even easier.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom