Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BOBtherubber

Feb 20, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
first of all I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the new arrow shooting trails but i was thinking you should make some seperate ones that are lesss laggy for snowballs and eggs (make the arrow trail for all gmaes especially eggwars)

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
first of all I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the new arrow shooting trails but i was thinking you should make some for snowballs and eggs (make the arrow trail for all gmaes especially eggwars)

I disagree, arrow trails are designed for arrows and would look pretty weird if used on eggs and snowballs. I could see why some might like this, but I wouldn't want someone to spam eggs at me with the firework effect and create a literal smoke screen. I can already do this with a bow and trust me it's not fun.

BOBtherubber

Feb 20, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree, arrow trails are designed for arrows and would look pretty weird if used on eggs and snowballs. I could see why some might like this, but I wouldn't want someone to spam eggs at me with the firework effect and create a literal smoke screen. I can already do this with a bow and trust me it's not fun.
like a seperate effect for snowballs and eggs like oone thats less laggy

BOBtherubber

Feb 20, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
and like something that is simple

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Top Bottom