Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BOBtherubber

Feb 20, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
first of all I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the new arrow shooting trails but i was thinking you should make some seperate ones that are lesss laggy for snowballs and eggs (make the arrow trail for all gmaes especially eggwars)

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
first of all I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the new arrow shooting trails but i was thinking you should make some for snowballs and eggs (make the arrow trail for all gmaes especially eggwars)

I disagree, arrow trails are designed for arrows and would look pretty weird if used on eggs and snowballs. I could see why some might like this, but I wouldn't want someone to spam eggs at me with the firework effect and create a literal smoke screen. I can already do this with a bow and trust me it's not fun.

BOBtherubber

Feb 20, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree, arrow trails are designed for arrows and would look pretty weird if used on eggs and snowballs. I could see why some might like this, but I wouldn't want someone to spam eggs at me with the firework effect and create a literal smoke screen. I can already do this with a bow and trust me it's not fun.
like a seperate effect for snowballs and eggs like oone thats less laggy

BOBtherubber

Feb 20, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
and like something that is simple

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom