Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

profligate

Oct 12, 2023
Hello!
My minecraft username is Space6650 and I'm mainly a bedrock player, although I also play Java.
I am currently a nursing student and take my academics very seriously. I plan on pursuing further education and possibly becoming a dermatologist. I originally wanted to be a Game Designer, now that's just a side gig.
I sculpt with clay, make candles and soap, write books, and play around with game design and code.
I eventually hope to publish a book and a game. I also intend to apply for the Cubecraft helper position.
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. Thank you for reading!

Last edited:

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Hello!
My minecraft username is Space6650 and I'm mainly a bedrock player, although I also play Java.
I am currently a nursing student and take my academics very seriously. I plan on pursuing further education and possibly becoming a dermatologist. I origingally wanted to be a Game Designer, now that's just a side gig.
I sculpt with clay, make candles and soap, write books, and play around with game design and code.
I eventually hope to publish a book and a game. I also intend to apply for the Cubecraft helper position.
Welcome to the forums, enjoy your time here!

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!
I am currently a nursing student and take my academics very seriously. I plan on pursuing further education and possibly becoming a dermatologist. I originally wanted to be a Game Designer, now that's just a side gig.
Hey profligate, welcome to the forums :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
Top Bottom