Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
We used to allow members to edit their posts a long long time ago, but it would be constantly abused. Someone would post something offensive or against the rules, someone else would report it, and it'd be edited before staff could see it, so we just disallowed editing.
Rip ;-; Now I have to wait 60 seconds to edit it :/

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
We used to allow members to edit their posts a long long time ago, but it would be constantly abused. Someone would post something offensive or against the rules, someone else would report it, and it'd be edited before staff could see it, so we just disallowed editing.
I understand that just make a limited time on it like 2minutes or 1minute ?

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Maybe they could make it so people can edit their comments, but it will say "Last edited at" (like it does on forum posts) and if you click on it you can see the original message (and previous edits). That way if someone writes something offensive and then edits it you can call him out on it.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Maybe they could make it so people can edit their comments, but it will say "Last edited at" (like it does on forum posts) and if you click on it you can see the original message (and previous edits). That way if someone writes something offensive and then edits it you can call him out on it.
Smart idea

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Then make us able to remove it at least :x.

N

Nikboo

I really like this idea. I think there should be a time limit though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom