Votes: 24 96.0%
  • Yes (No)

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I sometimes find typos in my own profile posts and it is kinda annoying that we can not edit it.
In conversations, however, I would not allow editing messages. I could, for example, start a conversation with you and insult you. You could "defend" yourself by insulting me back. I then edit my message with insults to something nice and report you for insulting me via private message. :confused1:

To my knowlegde, they used to allow members to edit their posts a long long time ago, but it would be constantly abused. Someone would post something offensive or against the rules, someone else would report it, and it would be edited before staff could see it, so they disallowed editing.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpringWarz

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
What does Yes (no) mean?

I agree but what?
It’s a joke. It really means no, but I put yes as in “who would vote no?”
I sometimes find typos in my own profile posts and it is kinda annoying that we can not edit it.
In conversations, however, I would not allow editing messages. I could, for example, start a conversation with you and insult you. You could "defend" yourself by insulting me back. I then edit my message with insults to something nice and report you for insulting me via private message. :confused1:

To my knowlegde, they used to allow members to edit their posts a long long time ago, but it would be constantly abused. Someone would post something offensive or against the rules, someone else would report it, and it would be edited before staff could see it, so we they disallowed editing.
If I wasn’t dumb, I would take a screenshot, send it to a moderator before taking an action. Also, I was thinking of that, but what about forum posts? Also, can’t staff see private conversations and edits? That’s what i always thought.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
It’s a joke. It really means no, but I put yes as in “who would vote no?”
This person would
8A576B66-E079-4D30-A7A4-EBEB30F30B73.jpeg

Reactions: Lilleh__
D

Deleted member 100818

This has been suggested a couple of times and even I did, and I still have the same opinion which is yes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom