Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello! I am RemiO05 and I would like to introduce you to a tiny idea.
It's about the profile pages, and I think it would be a nice additional if my suggeston is being added.
Let me introduce my idea:
I think it's very annoying if you want to start a conversation with a member/staff member, and you can't find the "Start conversation" button. This happens if I want to search a player here: https://gyazo.com/127ddacf807979dd543bac447bd0c428`(It's not like I know him, I just typed "yo" :p)
As you can see: https://gyazo.com/0a59985f587c231bf48af9e0fd70ef6f, you cannot start a conversation at someone's profile page!
Please add a "Start conversation" button to profile pages, because this will make things easier!

D

Deleted member 352903

Reasons why this shouldn't be added: I don't know.
+1

Reactions: remio

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
Well, wont it take just as many keystrokes to start a conversation the way it is done currently, if that was part of your thought? Not saying that isn’t a a valid reason to not add it, but yes, it’d definitely come in handy!
+1

Reactions: remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Well, wont it take just as many keystrokes to do start a conversation the way it is done currently, if that was part of your thought? Not saying that isn’t a a valid reason to not add it, but yes, it’d definitely come in handy!
+1
True, but sometimes I'm just too lazy to go to the conversation system and to click :>

Reactions: MJ010101

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I think it would be a bit easier to add it to the profile posts tab, because I bet the most people don't know there is a button in the information tag.
If you’ve ever read someone’s info or even your own you’d know
Or just click on their profile picture which will be on any post they make on their profile

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom