Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Good idea?

  • No! (Comment why!)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .

remio

Forum God
Sep 18, 2016
5,641
17,141
729
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello! I am RemiO05 and I would like to introduce you to a tiny idea.
It's about the profile pages, and I think it would be a nice additional if my suggeston is being added.
Let me introduce my idea:
I think it's very annoying if you want to start a conversation with a member/staff member, and you can't find the "Start conversation" button. This happens if I want to search a player here: https://gyazo.com/127ddacf807979dd543bac447bd0c428`(It's not like I know him, I just typed "yo" :p)
As you can see: https://gyazo.com/0a59985f587c231bf48af9e0fd70ef6f, you cannot start a conversation at someone's profile page!
Please add a "Start conversation" button to profile pages, because this will make things easier!
 
D

Deleted member 352903

Guest
Reasons why this shouldn't be added: I don't know.
+1
 
  • Like
Reactions: remio

MJ010101

Well-Known Member
Dec 17, 2017
296
825
108
25
Fjollträsk
Well, wont it take just as many keystrokes to start a conversation the way it is done currently, if that was part of your thought? Not saying that isn’t a a valid reason to not add it, but yes, it’d definitely come in handy!
+1
 
  • Like
Reactions: remio

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
8,702
6,117
353
In A Box In San Francisco
I think it would be a bit easier to add it to the profile posts tab, because I bet the most people don't know there is a button in the information tag.
If you’ve ever read someone’s info or even your own you’d know
Or just click on their profile picture which will be on any post they make on their profile
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom