Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Like YouTube channel art, there could be CCG profile art. This can be cool since we do get a chance to be creative.
This is an example for profile art.
25369BCA-936F-4A7E-8E3C-5A72D88D4203.jpeg

I can look like this.
6129174D-F6C9-47D6-B1FF-CB044A056D08.jpeg
Ok
BC4C31F1-90C8-48D1-B740-105201CFAB8F.jpeg

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
You mean some kind of banner? Could be a cool idea. Maybe as an extra perk for Plus rank owners like they could select a banner from a game lobby at the old forums site.

At the other side you can already post an image on your about page which is kind of the same thing, except that it isn't visible on your profile homepage.

I like the idea though, it could make the profile pages look a lot better!

• Love
Reactions: ReMD0G and Meiske

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I am a very big fan of this idea! I've wanted this to come to the forums for a while. Members with plus rank used to be able to set backgrounds on their profiles, but the backgrounds were a limited selection of game lobbies. The idea of being able to upload your own custom images sounds really interesting, something completely worth looking into. It's a very creative idea that I'm sure would make the forums have a much more distinctive feel.

I feel like the perk should remain as a Plus rank featured as it used to be in the past. Just to make sure the rank keeps its value, and it'd be a cool update for all those loyal players who continue to pay the subscription in a monthly basis. However there's a flaw and that's Plus doesn't exist for Bedrock, so perhaps any ranked player in Bedrock could get access to it too.

A common complaint I see whenever these kinds of features are suggested is: but people can make bad use of it and post inappropriate backgrounds! Yes, but like any other feature, with the proper moderation, the occasional rule breakers will be caught. And will otherwise get inevitably reported to the Staff Team at some point.

This has been suggested in the past: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-feature-for-plus.214782/
And featured in this thread of mine:

But I still very much like this concept and I think it'd be amazing to have. I really like the visual examples you gave as well. So consider this thread Escalated!

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Though I don’t know if it could be added. Maybe it will. Like I edited those photos to show how it would look.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
This is such an amazing idea, I would love to have a banner which would make me want to buy Plus more due to the extra perks. It is a way for members to express their creativity and show a bit more about themselves within the banner.

• Love
Reactions: ReMD0G

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
A common complaint I see whenever these kinds of features are suggested is: but people can make bad use of it and post inappropriate backgrounds!
One thing. Why did ya’ll add profile pictures? They could do the same.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom