Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MajkiPlay

Jul 11, 2019
Hi! I'm new here. I just watched on yt the game on your server in Lucky Islands and i want to play but...
I dont know there is a White List or something but when i want to connect to server i have "Failed to login: Invalid session ( try restarting your game) pls help me i want to play! :<<

MajkiPlay

Jul 11, 2019
Do exactly this: close your game, and close your launcher. Then, reload your launcher and launch the game again.

This error is fixed this way in most cases.
its not working! maybe this is because of version? I tryed on 1.14, 1.12 and 1.8.9. So there is no White List here?

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
its not working! maybe this is because of version? I tryed on 1.14, 1.12 and 1.8.9. So there is no White List here?
There is no whitelist. If that didn't work, log out and log back in again on the Minecraft launcher. Also make sure you're not using a cracked launcher, you must have a genuine Minecraft account to play on this server :)

MajkiPlay

Jul 11, 2019
There is no whitelist. If that didn't work, log out and log back in again on the Minecraft launcher. Also make sure you're not using a cracked launcher, you must have a genuine Minecraft account to play on this server :)

ok i will do it but first. I MUST have MC premium account?

MajkiPlay

Jul 11, 2019
Yes, you can’t play with cracked Minecraft accounts on CubeCraft.
aaaaaaaaaaah and that's a problem. So. Thanks you guys for your answers., but im too poor for buy a premium account. I mjst to play on my country servers without premium. Again thank you and maybe see ya later?

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
aaaaaaaaaaah and that's a problem. So. Thanks you guys for your answers., but im too poor for buy a premium account. I mjst to play on my country servers without premium. Again thank you and maybe see ya later?
- Locked as question/issue has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy birthday 🧡🧡
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy birthday!!
UncleSpect wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
JustNathie wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
💜
JustNathie wrote on caraMel's profile.
💜
Top Bottom