Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FBX 17

Jul 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Honestly witches aren't even worth it. They clog up your hopper system with sticks and sugar, spider eyes and glowstone are pretty much worthless, and they drop minuscule amounts of gunpowder. Complete the relevant quests, then throw the spawners in a chest for all of eternity.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Lol9878

Mar 15, 2020
witches are so worthless except for the quests including it. honestly, i have no i
No they wont. If they don't die to fall damage, it's not high enough.

I also agree that it's not worth it to create a witch farm generally. I have one in the nether for the glowstone quests, but that's the only real viable use case in my opinion.
how did u make ur witch farm, im thinking of ideas but they dont work on a separate creative world

FractalCake

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
witches are so worthless except for the quests including it. honestly, i have no i

how did u make ur witch farm, im thinking of ideas but they dont work on a separate creative world

I only made mine in the nether for the glowstone quests because I hate mining it. Basically, you put the spawners up in the air with open fence gates beneath. Video with a breakdown is on my YT (linked in signature if you want to see).

Reactions: Evil_One
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Alexp192's profile.
happy birthday jojo enjoyer :3
JokeKaedee wrote on Kolpanek's profile.
Happy birthday! <3
JokeKaedee wrote on wolfking253822's profile.
Happy birthday! <3
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Top Bottom