Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

000hobbit

Dec 5, 2020
I have a problem with my cocoa bean farm when I have already planted 1 part of the farm and collected it pouring water on it again I can only plant one more bean. the only way out is to destroy a piece of tropical wood to put it back on and plant another bean on it but it is not worth it. do you have this problem too?
or do you know how to fix it? please help
version is 1.16.3 java edition

000hobbit

Dec 5, 2020
Try breaking the beans with an axe and make sure they are fully grown before breaking them. You can right click them to see growth.
Destroying the hatchet makes no sense because the farm is large and that's why I added water to the top. And so it deteriorates when it is one hundred percent grown.

000hobbit

Dec 5, 2020
I'm not really sure what you are saying, are you using google translate o-o
Destroying with an axe does not make sense because the farm is large and that's why I added water to the top. And so, it destroys them when they are one hundred percent grown. better?

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Destroying with an axe does not make sense because the farm is large and that's why I added water to the top. And so, it destroys them when they are one hundred percent grown. better?
Ah okay. Well if it doesn't work, you will have to break it with an axe. Nothing you can do really. And I wouldn't make too big of a cocoa bean farm, as there are much more valuable resources on upcoming islands (such as melons).

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
You probably need to just punch the wood with you coco/hand and then you should be able to place it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom