Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheSadPotato_

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2020
I was playing eggwars last night and had the exact same issue. Tried to jump down from a high bridge i made and tped back to the top and fell off. I feel the pain :(

casesater

Feb 7, 2021
sentinel is a joke and hacking has almost no consequences unless theres a reanked player in ur game also all they do is cause legit ppls to suffer

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
sentinel is a joke and hacking has almost no consequences unless theres a reanked player in ur game also all they do is cause legit ppls to suffer
This is most likely server lag for a quick second. The only thing a ranked player can do is /report someone and it will notify a staff-member about it. Thus it will not affect whether a player gets banned by sentinel or not. You can also report players as a non-ranked player, but you gotta have video evidence so you can report it on the report site. For more information, please read the guidelines about how reports work.

Saying that ranked players cause legit people to suffer doesn’t really make any sense, if you’re playing legit you should be clear, but if you’re using anything that could be used as a unfair advantage then you would get punished for it. If you feel like the ban was unfair you can always appeal it here.

I’ll be honest, Sentinel wasn’t really that good (especially before Juny). But after they hired 3 new anti-cheat developers, I’ve only seen a lot of improvements and they’re still working hard on making it better. Of course, Sentinel is not perfect, but that’s the case for most anti-cheat, false ban can still occur regardless. Breaking the rules always have consequences:

1.2 - Use of illegal clients or mods (Cheating)​

Any client/mod that provides a distinct, gameplay-changing advantage is illegal. The use of illegal clients or mods is strictly prohibited. Mods like kill aura, anti-knockback, x-ray, auto-clickers, and fly are all examples of illegal modifications. Players caught using illegal clients/mods may have their stats wiped.
Knowingly teaming with/having someone use illegal mods for you may result in a ban as well. For a list of approved clients and mods, please read here: https://cbecrft.net/mods . If the mod you want to use is not on that list, please contact a moderator.
You can appeal your bans/mutes here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net

Punishment track: 30 days ban → Permanent ban

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom