Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dcseal

Jul 4, 2017
California
This won't work forever, because it's already being popularized by youtubers etc, but I've got quite the simple strategy and it's won me many games:

Get a 3-man team
Loot all of your chests
Go to an island with the desert houses (Hopefully, you're on oasis)
Go to the small one
dig a 2x2 trench.
Camp.

Trust me, people WILL fall for it. It's just human nature for unskilled players to charge headfirst when they've got the better gear, thinking that brains don't account for the fighting. I've saved my life from better geared players with this trap. It's ridiculously hilarious, and I want others to try it.

RandomJoppee

May 21, 2017
This won't work forever, because it's already being popularized by youtubers etc, but I've got quite the simple strategy and it's won me many games:

Get a 3-man team
Loot all of your chests
Go to an island with the desert houses (Hopefully, you're on oasis)
Go to the small one
dig a 2x2 trench.
Camp.

Trust me, people WILL fall for it. It's just human nature for unskilled players to charge headfirst when they've got the better gear, thinking that brains don't account for the fighting. I've saved my life from better geared players with this trap. It's ridiculously hilarious, and I want others to try it.
Be sure crossteaming (if on a solo map.) and camping is not allowed. You can be banned for this.
Read the official cubecraft rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
He never asked for the rules .
He may not have asked but RandomJoppee was just informing him of them to prevent him from being punished

As for this thread, I find this quite a unique way to win the game and could be quite funny, but with the thread here I think people will now look out for it more now.

Reactions: RandomJoppee

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Be sure crossteaming (if on a solo map.) and camping is not allowed. You can be banned for this.
Read the official cubecraft rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
Hello!
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
Thank you! :)
-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

"omg ur back!!!!1"

nope, just browsing this dead site.
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
omg u back
gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
Top Bottom