Votes: 9 26.5%
  • NO

Votes: 25 73.5%

• Total voters

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I think Cubecraft should add a pro rank. what it does is if you reach lv50 you get a pro rank and you get to do color name and color chat.

what if you already have rank? no worry EX: : Pro:Diamond: IGN well some thing like that

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I think that's what the glass colors/leather armor are for and level doesn't exactly prove skill as I've gotten most of my xp from the rewards chest :p
well but it will be nice if you are palying solo game and when you type stuff it says : Pro:Diamond: IGN

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I think Cubecraft should add a pro rank. what it does is if you reach lv50 you get a pro rank and you get to do color name and color chat.

what if you already have rank? no worry EX: : Pro:Diamond: IGN well some thing like that
i prefer "Experienced" because being lvl 50 doesn't instantly mean you are a pro but experienced seems like a nicer title
but @Mac Did mention in my cubecraft tags post he wants to keep the chat as less messy as possible and he doesn't want to add an extra tag
Maybe an indicator next to you're name which is a neater way of doing things (E.g : [Rank] * [IGN] *)

Snipe_King

Jun 9, 2016
If The staff team does this there will be to much colour in de chat that is reason why players buying ranks

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I honestly don't like it. I mean, being a pro shouldn't be on how many points you have. I mean, someone can be very good at pvp and only have 20 levels. Or, someone has kept on getting the 200 experience since 2015 and is bad at pvp. I don't like it for that reason. If there was a rank, it should be based on how many kills or wins you have in a game

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
There are already features for players who reach high levels, such as hats. But I would love to see some more features for that! :]

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom