Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Hmmm... sure ;P I may not be "Pro" but I'm fairly decent... I'll be "Pro" when I have a 50% win rate against @iLoveYouu
I just need to learn to use the sprint button too, that I haven't been using up to now.
... but wait until september where I'll be using something other than a laptop with a touchpad :p

Reactions: Ping Ether

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hmmm... sure ;P I may not be "Pro" but I'm fairly decent... I'll be "Pro" when I have a 50% win rate against @iLoveYouu
I just need to learn to use the sprint button too, that I haven't been using up to now.
... but wait until september where I'll be using something other than a laptop with a touchpad :p
Left Hand: From left to right.
Ctrl:Finger One
W:Finger Three
A:Finger Two
D:Finger Four
Space:Finger Five
That's how I play MC on PC. :)

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the navy seals, I've been involved in numerous secret raids on vanilla servers and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I'm trained in Gorilla warfare and I'm the top archer sniper in the entire FFA lobbies. So yeah, fite meh kiddo ur ketting shrekt m8 lobby 1 when u want

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the navy seals, I've been involved in numerous secret raids on vanilla servers and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I'm trained in Gorilla warfare and I'm the top archer sniper in the entire FFA lobbies. So yeah, fite meh kiddo ur ketting shrekt m8 lobby 1 when u want
pak m xD @yoyamin

Reactions: Ping Ether

xImmortalx

Jul 22, 2016
n/a
I really want to pvp to some pvp pro beacause ! ez the most players
and I cant get better at pvp if there are no people that can rek me.

So if u think ur pretty good at pvp plz message me for a 1v1 ;)

OH u ,I remember u I rekt u... But u are good I'll give u that I would PVP but my computers being fixed be back around August 20.
But if u want some one good, right here:
MastertjeSS
IceOlsson
Khai030702
ItzCritYT
BloodyFace666
SamSlayzFTW

Hope it helps they play on mostly PVP FFA OP

I have around 5k Kills ;)

Kqenn

May 7, 2016
Okay lol this is fun but only ehh some 100 pvpers of 1000 are good

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom