Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think that this is a great idea?

• Total voters

2pancakes

Dedicated Member
May 15, 2016
The Nether (lands)
Hello! I was playing around and wanted to play with my friends. The only problem is that theres no way to play with my friends alone without playing with other people in the game.

I think it would be a great update if Private matches would be added on cubecraft. My idea is that it would only be possible if you have the Obsidian rank.

I hope you guys agree with me!

2pancakes

Dedicated Member
May 15, 2016
The Nether (lands)
Hello! I was playing around and wanted to play with my friends. The only problem is that theres no way to play with my friends alone without playing with other people in the game.

I think it would be a great update if Private matches would be added on cubecraft. My idea is that it would only be possible if you have the Obsidian rank.

Off this will not effect your stats

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
I agree with the idea, but I don't agree with the Obsidian rank because I'm not sure if it should be a permanent feature with the rank, so I would like to make a small change and allow only Plus subscribers to have the ability to run private games so that's more fair than being a permanent feature with the Obsidian rank.

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.

I think this thread should be put more effort on, however, I have always and will always agree with this topic.

Private Games should be a thing because simply you sometimes do not want to play with random people but only with your friends, or you want to organize a private tournament but the maps just keep on getting filled up by random users. It comes really handy and, besides, it could also be used for more formal things as for example checking bugs, exploits or any sort of flaw in a game without having to play with other people.

I do not think that Obsidians should only get access to the private games, more like it should be done like friend lists but with a different amount of private games you can do daily depending on the rank:
Stone - 10
Iron - 20
Lapis -30
Gold - 40
Diamond -50
Emerald - 60
Obsidian - 70
Plus rank adds 10 more games you can play to your current rank.

Anyways, it would also be fun if Streamers or people with YouTube rank overall could just create a code to join the private game itself that users would type next to a /joinprivategame command or something like that, so only viewers could join their games or something.

Off this will not effect your stats
You can edit your threads in case you want to add something to the post itself.

2pancakes

Dedicated Member
May 15, 2016
The Nether (lands)
I think this thread should be put more effort on, however, I have always and will always agree with this topic.

Private Games should be a thing because simply you sometimes do not want to play with random people but only with your friends, or you want to organize a private tournament but the maps just keep on getting filled up by random users. It comes really handy and, besides, it could also be used for more formal things as for example checking bugs, exploits or any sort of flaw in a game without having to play with other people.

I do not think that Obsidians should only get access to the private games, more like it should be done like friend lists but with a different amount of private games you can do daily depending on the rank:
Stone - 10
Iron - 20
Lapis -30
Gold - 40
Diamond -50
Emerald - 60
Obsidian - 70

Anyways, it would also be fun if Streamers or people with YouTube rank overall could just create a code to join the private game itself that users would type next to a /joinprivategame command or something like that, so only viewers could join their games or something.

the reason i said that obsidian should get it is the fact that the perks from emerald to obsidian isn't a big difference. When you upgrade from emerald to obsidian, the only thing you get are extra cosmetics.

But i really like your idea of the amount of times you can play a private game in a week. and i think the plus rank is a great thing to combine it with.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
tecnicly you can have a private game if you enter a empty map with a party with enougth players for filling the whole game.
not necesary

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Kinda disagree with the idea it has to be only an obsidian rank feature.
Everyone should be able to enjoy the game, without having to purchase a specific rank.

Reactions: ItzJqlmer

ItzNoLIama

Jan 25, 2020
Belgium

It sounds like a great idea, but the only thing I am worried about is the usage of servers. Private matches would need servers and I don't think Cubecraft are going to add extra servers so people only play with 3 other friends for example.

ARTH4R

Mar 11, 2016
Belgium
Hi! This looks like a promising idea and I could see it being added.
I think this must require a certain rank/level.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net

Stone - 10
Iron - 20
Lapis -30
Gold - 40
Diamond -50
Emerald - 60
Obsidian - 70

I really would love to see this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom