Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Nothing really negative about this, but would it be necessary for the time spent to do it?

They can turn off players if they wanted to (and chat), and YouTubers do have special privileges already, this wouldn't really be needed.

and they can play with each other avoiding other players

like as in play with other YouTubers? I don't know if there are enough players to do a game like that.

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
Nothing really negative about this, but would it be necessary for the time spent to do it?

They can turn off players if they wanted to (and chat), and YouTubers do have special privileges already, this wouldn't really be needed.

like as in play with other YouTubers? I don't know if there are enough players to do a game like that.
Such as hypixel you can team up with other Youtubers or invite them to your lobby with /lobby invite youtuber name

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Such as hypixel you can team up with other Youtubers or invite them to your lobby with /lobby invite youtuber name

I don't know exactly how parties work, but doesn't this do basically what you suggested? With the exception of custom lobbies, but this basically does the same thing (teams).

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No, because youtubers already have the acces to use /Nick to avoid players to follow them. Also adding a private lobby would be useless, because it's actually the same, But Then without anyone. Also avoid other players, they can't because players are everywhere!
-1 sorry

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Not necessary. They have /nick which combined with players turned off is basicly a private lobby.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
No, because youtubers already have the acces to use /Nick to avoid players to follow them. Also adding a private lobby would be useless, because it's actually the same, But Then without anyone. Also avoid other players, they can't because players are everywhere!
-1 sorry
yes that is generally for in game so you can't get targeted not so you can be un-seen in the lobby
also this gives them a random Rank

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
Good idea,
but I think there is almost no difference will be, because the players the youtubers will meet again in the game itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Happy Dance 😈

1716154486367.png
Matriox wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for helping us all out over the past month

Appreciate all your activity on the forums and discord, great to see!
JustNathie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything. You did well :)
JustNathie wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome to the orange team! 🧡 🎉
JustNathie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations, welcome to the orange team! 🧡 🎉
Top Bottom