Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Private games are a large part of Hypixel, and I am sure Cubecraft could do the same.

My suggestion for this:

Bedrock - Anyone with a certain VIP level and above (maybe 4 or 5) would have the option to create a private game when in the selector, provided their party had enough members. This would be very fun for people wanting to, maybe, 1v1 a friend in Eggwars or for Youtubers and Cubecraft 'guilds' wanting to host tournaments and things like that, which are difficult to do.

Java - Pretty much the exact same thing, apart from with the ranks maybe gold or Diamond rank and above.

Obviously Youtube rank would be able to as well. In my opinion this change would be awesome, especially for Bedrock. As far as I am aware, no other Bedrock server has this kind of thing and I believe it could make Cubecraft the default server for ANYONE wanting to host a tournament or event, like I would do a lot if I had the opportunity.

In my opinion this change would be absolutely awesome and could really help with the popularity of Cubecraft!

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
i think it would be best to add private game for just obi rank and maybe plus rank too. obi rank has a very low amount of features and i think this will bring in more sales and make the overall experience better(java)

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
Im pretty sure staff already has access to this feature though I think its a cool idea to give everyone access to it though only if they have a certain rank...

Reactions: Matriox

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Private games are already a planned feature. You can read the thread about it here https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-private-games.283202/
Good lol :)

i think it would be best to add private game for just obi rank and maybe plus rank too. obi rank has a very low amount of features and i think this will bring in more sales and make the overall experience better(java)
I do agree although with the price of obi rank that may be a bit expensive, maybe the rank below gets private games and obi rank lets you have custom private games? like, with custom settings

Yea, i agree with this thread but this is already suggested
Yeah just realised lol. And InsaneOrbitzz's ideas usually get implemented

Im pretty sure staff already has access to this feature though I think its a cool idea to give everyone access to it though only if they have a certain rank...
Yeah I agree :)

JGCreate

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2021
Nederland
Private games are a large part of Hypixel, and I am sure Cubecraft could do the same.

My suggestion for this:

Bedrock - Anyone with a certain VIP level and above (maybe 4 or 5) would have the option to create a private game when in the selector, provided their party had enough members. This would be very fun for people wanting to, maybe, 1v1 a friend in Eggwars or for Youtubers and Cubecraft 'guilds' wanting to host tournaments and things like that, which are difficult to do.

Java - Pretty much the exact same thing, apart from with the ranks maybe gold or Diamond rank and above.

Obviously Youtube rank would be able to as well. In my opinion this change would be awesome, especially for Bedrock. As far as I am aware, no other Bedrock server has this kind of thing and I believe it could make Cubecraft the default server for ANYONE wanting to host a tournament or event, like I would do a lot if I had the opportunity.

In my opinion this change would be absolutely awesome and could really help with the popularity of Cubecraft!
I really love this idea! (+I think staff/YouTubers can already do it, not 100% sure)

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
As far as I am aware, no other Bedrock server has this kind of thing and I believe it could make Cubecraft the default server for ANYONE wanting to host a tournament or event, like I would do a lot if I had the opportunity.
There is another server that does have this. How it works is you have to have the rank for the server, I won’t say the server for advertising reasons but it is featured. I still agree though.

Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom