Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 25, 2020
Hello,

so i have been wondering if bedrock players or just cubecraft, in general, can do private games.

like you and just your party can play a game, without the other people joining. so if you want to play eggwars with your friend only, you go into a party and activate private matches. and then you can 1v1 and stuff. if we the community can get this. it would be nice because like discord servers that do stuff like tournaments. but some people don't have a big enough party size. and some just want like 4 people to play. and to do that you would have to kill people. so if we had private games. we could do these tournaments. and if we don't then all these who don't have youtube rank or doing some type of eggwars/skywars tournament then you would have to kill everyone which can get you banned. so staff please look at this and see if it's possible to make private matches/games possible.

Thank you.

-Zoinks

D

Deleted member 421664

They Should add Private games for people whos have plus rank!

Riyrus

Jul 2, 2020
I believe that Private Matches should be for players who have donator ranks, and also make sure that private matches have limited players to minimize the amount of lag that it might cause to the server. However, I think this would be a good idea :D

Jun 25, 2020
ye i think only vips lvl2 could do the private games. but yes they should reduce the amount of players in each private game.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
This seems like more of a suggestion than a support issue. Can this be moved to suggestion?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Alexp192's profile.
happy birthday jojo enjoyer :3
JokeKaedee wrote on Kolpanek's profile.
Happy birthday! <3
JokeKaedee wrote on wolfking253822's profile.
Happy birthday! <3
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Top Bottom