Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MelsBov

Novice Member
Dec 15, 2018
I've had this idea for some time
That when you are in a party with some friends, that you would be able to join a private game for only the party members, so you could have a 1v1v1v1 with friends in skywars or eggwars, Otherwise you would have to first of kill the rest of the people and then do a 1v1v1v1. Let me know what y'all think

Reactions: RickDeKlomp

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Maybe you should research if the idea isn't mentioned earlier before making a new thread about it. A lot of people were before you.
Schermopname (2).png

Valencio

Sep 21, 2019
The Netherlands
I get your idea, although I think creating a system like this will take a lot of development time and money. This idea may be funny for a while, but I think it will become a little bit boring after some time. This is on the other hand just what I think will happen. Besides that, I personally would like to see more amazing updates on specific mini-games rather than such a big new system like this. In summary: I'm not sure if it's worth the time and effort.

Reactions: RickDeKlomp

Mr Cryptic

Jun 29, 2019
this MUST happen because at the moment it just causes CROSS TEAMING!!!
a party of 10 turkish people will join a 2 player map and join 5 teams and just cross team on all the other teams before they start their 2v2v2v2v2 which is so annoying because for the rest of the map its like a 2v10 + their eggs
private games MUST be added if cubecraft care about the community!

louisgamesbelgie

Mar 15, 2016
Next to my neighbour...
I've had this idea for some time
That when you are in a party with some friends, that you would be able to join a private game for only the party members, so you could have a 1v1v1v1 with friends in skywars or eggwars, Otherwise you would have to first of kill the rest of the people and then do a 1v1v1v1. Let me know what y'all think
I would like this personnaly to play with friends etc buth yeah too many people requested it already

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom