Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Private servers

• Total voters

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Even if it is copied from Mineplex then so what?! I'm sure a couple of ideas are maybe copied from other servers to make the server a better one. It's not like the server is copying a whole game from another server is it? It would still be Cubecraft's games but in private lobbies for other people.
If a server copied things over and over again, it wouldn't have a good reputation and stuff. CubeCraft wants to avoid such things.

MeneerChristian

Mar 5, 2016
This is a really nice idea.
We would be able to play with our friends and that would be awesome. It would also solve many people asking suggestions such as 1v1 skywars or 1v1 eggwars, but instead we could have private lobbies. This would be epic. The only thing that should change, if this were to happen is the fact that you don't get points from the miniames.

Also a questions, as I don't really play on Mineplex *Since this idea would be copied from Mineplex*, but how does someone choose a game to set up a private lobby on? Also how does it all work?

Even if it is copied from Mineplex then so what?! I'm sure a couple of ideas are maybe copied from other servers to make the server a better one. It's not like the server is copying a whole game from another server is it? It would still be Cubecraft's games but in private lobbies for other people.

I like playing with friends ;).
Thank you

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom