Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TmoneyCraft

Apr 22, 2017
I think personaly that many peopel would enjoy prison on this server because it would be fun to play. Also it would be good for catching hackers and banning them ebcause they would try to use auto mine or autoclicker to mine very fast in server mines.

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
-Factions, SkyBlock and survival were inside Freebuild about 1,5 years ago (they went into mainteneance, since they were broken)

That's 1,5 years ago, we are talking about nowadays.
Are they gonna bring Factions, Skyblock and Survival back?
I personally don't think so.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
That's 1,5 years ago, we are talking about nowadays.
Are they gonna bring Factions, Skyblock and Survival back?
I personally don't think so.
Yes. Many people is asking about SB and Faction. Creative went down at the same time Parkour, Survival and Factions went down. They're coding them from scratch, it takes time

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
What about no. Prison can be fun at the beginning. But if you are in a, for example, G mine, you actually need a lot of money to upgrade to the next stage. It sometimes takes hours even days to get 1 stageupgrade. I think people would play it for some hours and maybe days, but when they need to get a lot of money like 3M to the next upgrade, they would stop playing it because it's not fun anymore. #TheStoryOfUHC

TmoneyCraft

Apr 22, 2017
Your wrong xmegacoolx because you can just scam other players for money but that's not right just saying yah know

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Your wrong xmegacoolx because you can just scam other players for money but that's not right just saying yah know
In gamemodes such as prison factions skyblock or derivatives of them (universe) scamming players is away to advance you or your faction so idk what the issue is if you mean real currency than we have an issue

And guys why hasn't parkour gotten out of matanenice
Its being built from the ground up itll be back eventually

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
you can just scam other players for money
Schermopname (24).png

TmoneyCraft

Apr 22, 2017
Didn't know that was a offense rule sry but anyway on most grinding servers like squadcraft you can scam and nobody even reports

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
I think personaly that many peopel would enjoy prison on this server because it would be fun to play. Also it would be good for catching hackers and banning them ebcause they would try to use auto mine or autoclicker to mine very fast in server mines.

I find Prison boring I will also not going to play, but if they would add what I think they do anyway because it's a mini games server I would have no problems with it!

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I find Prison boring I will also not going to play, but if they would add what I think they do anyway because it's a mini games server I would have no problems with it!
I think Cubecraft wants to create original games, don't think prison wuld get populair if they add it.

Reactions: Twania
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom