Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

danielbethell44

Nov 8, 2013
Post your prison server suggestions here!
Mine are: Tear gas bombs, molotove coctails, npc cell mates (You can trade stuff with), prison meth, drug farms at mafia survival, blue prints and maps for secret chests/items, custom items(Such as fire axe), custom prisons for donors/staff.
very nice sounding ideas but if its to complicated there will be alot of problems/bugs/glitches. Just keep that in mind. Thx

hurt

Oct 20, 2013
/dev/null
there should be a seperate whitelisted prison server for the mods, admins, owners, donators, builders, and the website designer so the server dosnt get too crowded and the donators wont keep on getting harrassed by the stones
Uhh... Kinda mean. I'm a non-harassy stone. So, say Dirts, maybe ;P? Dear god, you guy's have gotta add that rank as a secondary punishment, aside from banning.

Uhh... Kinda mean. I'm a non-harassy stone. So, say Dirts, maybe ;P? Dear god, you guy's have gotta add that rank as a secondary punishment, aside from banning.

Yes but it encourages people to donate to the server and that's what we need to keep the server up and going

Reactions: SGTkuzey

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
I think that the top two donator ranks should get personal mines, and they can invite whoever they like to their mine, and the mines would be the same, but the Emerald mines would have a sign or something that you could click to repair your items, like pickaxes, swords and armor, etc.

Reactions: awesomepingu2005

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
Post your prison server suggestions here!
Mine are: Tear gas bombs, molotove coctails, npc cell mates (You can trade stuff with), prison meth, drug farms at mafia survival, blue prints and maps for secret chests/items, custom items(Such as fire axe), custom prisons for donors/staff.
This sounds interesting... but the drugs seem a bit much tho

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom