Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
I like the idea of a prison server, but not the idea of making it without stone's. First of all, I would not be encouraged to donate to play on a server I have never seen, then it wouldn't be very much people on. Not much slaughtering for those that likes PvP.

also for the prison server there code so the stuff u get from the prison server can be used on the survival server, annnd you can convert your money into points e.g £100 = 100 points

You are basically saying that Emerald's can go in to the prison server, get their points, then go out and go in to KitPvP. Then they will have a million points to spend there. Smart, eh?

I would rather see the prison server with equality between stone's and donators. Or simply a cheap donator rank only for the prison (like iron for those that really likes it).

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
I think that the top two donator ranks should get personal mines, and they can invite whoever they like to their mine, and the mines would be the same, but the Emerald mines would have a sign or something that you could click to repair your items, like pickaxes, swords and armor, etc.
Wait it would have to be diamond, emerald, and obsidian, and the obsidian mine would be the emerald mine, but bigger, the items are worth more when sold at the mine, and stronger donation items, like a fortune IV diamond pickaxe and other stuff.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
I like the idea of a prison server, but not the idea of making it without stone's. First of all, I would not be encouraged to donate to play on a server I have never seen, then it wouldn't be very much people on. Not much slaughtering for those that likes PvP.

You are basically saying that Emerald's can go in to the prison server, get their points, then go out and go in to KitPvP. Then they will have a million points to spend there. Smart, eh?

I would rather see the prison server with equality between stone's and donators. Or simply a cheap donator rank only for the prison (like iron for those that really likes it).
The ranks stay. You donate for perks, get it? It shouldn't be too equal between stones and donators, because then for people who ONLY like the prison server but don't have enough for diamond and higher, they wouldn't be encouraged to donate, you see what I mean, there is always going to be an imbalance between donators and non-donators. And I do agree that the idea of the points going to the pvp server is a bad idea, as there would be too many points for everyone, making it impossible to kill anyone on the kit pvp server. And I also agree that there should be a prison server in which stones and donators are mixed, but there can also be a whitelisted donator server, with limited slots, like 20-30 slots or something like that.

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
The ranks stay. You donate for perks, get it? It shouldn't be too equal between stones and donators, because then for people who ONLY like the prison server but don't have enough for diamond and higher, they wouldn't be encouraged to donate, you see what I mean, there is always going to be an imbalance between donators and non-donators. And I do agree that the idea of the points going to the pvp server is a bad idea, as there would be too many points for everyone, making it impossible to kill anyone on the kit pvp server. And I also agree that there should be a prison server in which stones and donators are mixed, but there can also be a whitelisted donator server, with limited slots, like 20-30 slots or something like that.

So you are saying that those donating "perks" would be to not have to play together with stone's. No problem if donators has advantages, as long as it's possible to win against them. Having a server without stone's is like discriminating 95 % of the server.

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
Well, on minecraft you don't really 'cut' people. You just kill them. But there could be younger players whom don't know what drugs are, and start asking akward questions. + I don't think they'd grow drugs in a prision...

A lot of servers has that. And in most prisons they don't grow drugs, they smuggle it. It's just hard to smuggle in Minecraft as there are no people outside that can help you with it...

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
Was that for Minecraft or what? Once they start growing em, they never stop :D

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
I HAVE NEVER SAID THEY GROW DRUGS IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!! I said that they are smuggling it, not growing it.

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
That is what this thread is for. Have you even read it or did you just start posting here for no reason? -_-

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom