Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Java has had a preset for an inventory layout in bridges for a couple months now. It was claimed that this was a feature that was being worked on but needed more time in the cooker to make the menus as “intuitive as possible”. However, it’s been months. At this point, I think it’d be better for CubeCraft to at least have something rather than nothing at all. I say this quality of life feature needs to be prioritized as the next blockwars update isn’t coming anytime soon.

337022F3-C50D-4CB9-952E-234B6E6E51EE.jpeg

Last edited:

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
personally I don't play a ton of block wars as it just isn't my cup of tea but when I do play it most of my time is reorganizing my inventory in capture the flag in bridges I don 't overly notice it.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Java has had a preset for an inventory layout in bridges for a couple months now. It was claimed that this was a feature that was being worked on but needed more time in the cooker to make the menus as “intuitive as possible”. However, it’s been months. At this point, I think it’d be better for CubeCraft to at least have something rather than nothing at all. I say this quality of life feature needs to be prioritized as the next blockwars update isn’t coming anytime soon.

View attachment 204890
It's so annoying to re-organize every items every time I die :( I'm almost sure that it's possible to implement this on Bedrock so big :agree:

Reactions: Click Greatness
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom