Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Java has had a preset for an inventory layout in bridges for a couple months now. It was claimed that this was a feature that was being worked on but needed more time in the cooker to make the menus as “intuitive as possible”. However, it’s been months. At this point, I think it’d be better for CubeCraft to at least have something rather than nothing at all. I say this quality of life feature needs to be prioritized as the next blockwars update isn’t coming anytime soon.

337022F3-C50D-4CB9-952E-234B6E6E51EE.jpeg

Last edited:

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
personally I don't play a ton of block wars as it just isn't my cup of tea but when I do play it most of my time is reorganizing my inventory in capture the flag in bridges I don 't overly notice it.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Java has had a preset for an inventory layout in bridges for a couple months now. It was claimed that this was a feature that was being worked on but needed more time in the cooker to make the menus as “intuitive as possible”. However, it’s been months. At this point, I think it’d be better for CubeCraft to at least have something rather than nothing at all. I say this quality of life feature needs to be prioritized as the next blockwars update isn’t coming anytime soon.

View attachment 204890
It's so annoying to re-organize every items every time I die :( I'm almost sure that it's possible to implement this on Bedrock so big :agree:

Reactions: Click Greatness
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom