Which of these should be added

• Total voters

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Assassination price nerfs.
I have made a familiar thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/balance-update-31-4-17.187595/ but in this thread I am gonna hammer more price related tread, these could balance the game and are high priority right now.

The gear scale on Assassination is very weird and not fun to a lot of players.
The easiest solution is Price Nerfs which I am going to show this thread.
(yes I showed price nerfs in the previous thread but I am going to bump this once again)

Diamond Gear: There are waaaaay too many diamond guys, and I am talking WAAAAAAY too many. Compared to 1.9 release there was like no diamond guy AT ALL. Sometimes 1 hardly 2 max 5.

Conclusion: Diamond Gear price has to be highered.

Bounties: Bounty farming is a way to get Diamond in no-time. It has to be stopped.

Conclusion: Making bounty farming a bannable offense, recording and reporting as always.

Bounties: Another note on bounties if you aren't bounty farming. People in the spawn area that you can't reach and you have to wait 3 minutes before you get your next kill.

Conclusion: This shouldn't happen anymore. Can be fixed after a 60 seconds AFK time in the spawn area or that people in the spawn area can't be your bounty target.

Golden Apples: Golden Apples are a life saving tool, it is a hard job to kill someone PvP wise if the person has Golden Apples. You have to use potions of poison and potions of harming. That just destroys the 'PvP' it was. A life saving tool shouldn't be so cheap. It saves your whole inventory!

Conclusion: Higher the price of Golden Apples DRASTICALLY. I am not talking about a 50 coins addition. No, this has to end once and for all. Go to 250 coins or 500 coins.

Hacker teaming: Okay, okay I get it. Hacker teaming isn't as bad as hacking is. But it is quite as frustrating.

Conclusion: Making it a punishable offense would be nice. At least in a case with hard evidence. This would include a lot of warnings.

Note: A couple of days ago I played with a friend. The friend got killed legit ways. He had some good diamond gear. The player who killed my friend gave all the gear to a hacker and the hacker traced me down, killed me and gave all the gear back to the player. Calling a mod would be useless. I wasn;t recording. And what should the mod do even when I was recording. The hacker had no gear left and the player was walkin triomphing because he got all of my
Golden Apples making him an impossible target to kill.This form of Hacker Teaming is even worse than just playing alongside a hacker who covers you when you are about to get killed. Because that hacker doesn't make the person stronger, he helps him not to die.

EDIT: I called it price nerfs but got off topic while writing
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GreenIsBae

Aug 5, 2016
Belgium
I understand your frustrations, I would like these to get added.
But when a hackers kills all the left over diamond guys, even if the price is higher it wouldn't stop them give stuff to others?
Also let's talk about that duplication glitch, I cought someone in my friend list doing it Yesterday morning.
I have found some way to stop this glitch, just remove all the side maps in assasins.
What I mean is you only have 1 map to play on and the reset is maybe every 20 min?
It could switch from dessert to trees if you want but it has to be ONLY 1 map.
Anyway haidertje good suggestion :>

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Nice suggestion! I agree there are many things in assassins that need fixing, and this thread does a good job of covering most of the issues. I really hope these things get fixed

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Getting good stuff for normal players would be even harder. Shopcamping would increase. And if you cranck up the price of gapples, poison potions should be removed otherwise you're doomed. Gaps are the only savior against poison pots.
The dupe glitch and bounty farming just have to get fixed, evetything would be fine then. Btw at this moment in time a price buff wouldn't really change a thing as people just can duplicate their money.
Personally I think the prices are fine. The only thing I like is fighting dia guys. I wouldn't mind if there are even more dia guys. I would only lower the price of iron armor. So that casual players can get armor easier.

Last edited:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I don't agree that the price of golden apples should be higher because of the duplicate bugs and bounty farming who are being abused by a lot of people. It's a problem (hopefully) Developers can fix and like Vinlir said, people will be buying poison and damage pots again.

Reactions: ItsDavey_
D

Deleted member 204478

I like these suggestions, these threads that you make are really good, you make the assassins community stay alive.
I really agree with bounty farming, it's so annoying for any player with a low skill level to get diamond gear so easily, and I'll admit it, I've done it once in the past, but now it's just getting ridiculous. Whenever I join a game with only two people they just say "Perdawdian can u pls leave"
100% a yes for that one.
But I don't really agree on thee gapples, as vinlir said, they are a livesaver against poision and other harmful pots, I'd say just leave it as it is or make it 150 :P

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
I like these suggestions, these threads that you make are really good, you make the assassins community stay alive.
I really agree with bounty farming, it's so annoying for any player with a low skill level to get diamond gear so easily, and I'll admit it, I've done it once in the past, but now it's just getting ridiculous. Whenever I join a game with only two people they just say "Perdawdian can u pls leave"
100% a yes for that one.
But I don't really agree on thee gapples, as vinlir said, they are a livesaver against poision and other harmful pots, I'd say just leave it as it is or make it 150 :p
Getting good stuff for normal players would be even harder. Shopcamping would increase. And if you cranck up the price of gapples, poison potions should be removed otherwise you're doomed. Gaps are the only savior against poison pots.
The dupe glitch and bounty farming just have to get fixed, evetything would be fine then. Btw at this moment in time a price buff wouldn't really change a thing as people just can duplicate their money.
Personally I think the prices are fine. The only thing I like is fighting dia guys. I wouldn't mind if there are even more dia guys. I would only lower the price of iron armor. So that casual players can get armor easier.
You guys obviously don't get it.

I fight diamond guys all the time and I just PvP, once they get low they just gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap.

They just don't die. They have like stacks gaps, and strength and crits don't work, after every gap they just walk slowly towards any shop, when they get like hit twice they eat another gap. It is so frustrating. Making it expensive means they will have less gaps.

And if potions bother you, lets just raise the price.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Assassination price nerfs.
I have made a familiar thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/balance-update-31-4-17.187595/ but in this thread I am gonna hammer more price related tread, these could balance the game and are high priority right now.

The gear scale on Assassination is very weird and not fun to a lot of players.
The easiest solution is Price Nerfs which I am going to show this thread.
(yes I showed price nerfs in the previous thread but I am going to bump this once again)

Diamond Gear: There are waaaaay too many diamond guys, and I am talking WAAAAAAY too many. Compared to 1.9 release there was like no diamond guy AT ALL. Sometimes 1 hardly 2 max 5.

Bounties: Bounty farming is a way to get Diamond in no-time. It has to be stopped.

Conclusion: Making bounty farming a bannable offense, recording and reporting as always.

Bounties: Another note on bounties if you aren't bounty farming. People in the spawn area that you can't reach and you have to wait 3 minutes before you get your next kill.

Conclusion: This shouldn't happen anymore. Can be fixed after a 60 seconds AFK time in the spawn area or that people in the spawn area can't be your bounty target.

Golden Apples: Golden Apples are a life saving tool, it is a hard job to kill someone PvP wise if the person has Golden Apples. You have to use potions of poison and potions of harming. That just destroys the 'PvP' it was. A life saving tool shouldn't be so cheap. It saves your whole inventory!

Conclusion: Higher the price of Golden Apples DRASTICALLY. I am not talking about a 50 coins addition. No, this has to end once and for all. Go to 250 coins or 500 coins.

Hacker teaming: Okay, okay I get it. Hacker teaming isn't as bad as hacking is. But it is quite as frustrating.

Conclusion: Making it a punishable offense would be nice. At least in a case with hard evidence. This would include a lot of warnings.

Note: A couple of days ago I played with a friend. The friend got killed legit ways. He had some good diamond gear. The player who killed my friend gave all the gear to a hacker and the hacker traced me down, killed me and gave all the gear back to the player. Calling a mod would be useless. I wasn;t recording. And what should the mod do even when I was recording. The hacker had no gear left and the player was walkin triomphing because he got all of my
Golden Apples making him an impossible target to kill.This form of Hacker Teaming is even worse than just playing alongside a hacker who covers you when you are about to get killed. Because that hacker doesn't make the person stronger, he helps him not to die.

EDIT: I called it price nerfs but got off topic while writing
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Agree C:
I like most the Gapple one, it should be a lot of coins!
+1

Reactions: Laskyy

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap, and gap.
last time I checked gapples weren't as easy as that to get
yes it isn't to hard to get 1 or 2 but really that many
over 10,000 coins easily plus the lost time of eating

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015

I'm not sure if this is a good solution, the good assassins players will basically always dominate assassins. It might be better to make it easier for newer players to get diamond gear. Maybe even make it so that if you're alive for a longer period of time with diamond gear in your inventory it will get more expensive everyday or so.

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
the good assassins players will basically always dominate assassins
the good skywars player will win the game
Maybe even make it so that if you're alive for a longer period of time with diamond gear in your inventory it will get more expensive everyday or so.
alt accounts will bypass this real good
It might be better to make it easier for newer players
only the best deserve diamond, not every random player knowing how to duplicate or bounty farm.

Conclusion: Still higher the price of diamond gear

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
the good skywars player will win the game
True, but you aren't really going to decrease players with diamond gear, they'll farm some more or kill some more noobs..
alt accounts will bypass this real good
true :(
only the best deserve diamond, not every random player nowing how to duplicate or bounty farm.

Conclusion: Still higher the price of diamond gear
Basically all the good players are teamed in assassins, they'll gear up their teammates etc. It really wouldn't change much if you up the price, but if you would give more players easier access to diamond gear they would have a chance in fighting the teams I guess?

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
True, but you aren't really going to decrease players with diamond gear, they'll farm some more or kill some more noobs..
this is going to decrease the noobs with diamond gear.
Basically all the good players are teamed in assassins, they'll gear up their teammates etc. It really wouldn't change much if you up the price, but if you would give more players easier access to diamond gear they would have a chance in fighting the teams I guess?
makes no sense because golden apples.

my point is that reaching the point of immortality (full dia a lot of gaps) should be a lot harder than it is right now. i got myself 3 sets full dia, 2 swords, approx 7k coins and a stack of golden apples in 2,5 hours by regularly killing my bounty in a 20 player map, once i killed the other diamond guy, I was immortal, no one was close to diamond nor iron gear, i would kill them so easily. at this point i realised it was so damn easy to get that much gear, this had to stop.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
this is going to decrease the noobs with diamond gear.

makes no sense because golden apples.

my point is that reaching the point of immortality (full dia a lot of gaps) should be a lot harder than it is right now. i got myself 3 sets full dia, 2 swords, approx 7k coins and a stack of golden apples in 2,5 hours by regularly killing my bounty in a 20 player map, once i killed the other diamond guy, I was immortal, no one was close to diamond nor iron gear, i would kill them so easily. at this point i realised it was so damn easy to get that much gear, this had to stop.
I personally think its more fun to fight players who have diamond gear, I'm guessing you prefer the fights with iron and just a chain chestplate? And I agree that currently its easy to become invincible, because there's no one that can beat you unless they're hacking really, but if others also got more gear then you would probably have a higher chance of dying.

EDIT: My opinion^

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom