• Total voters

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
invincible
dying

I personally think its more fun to fight players who have diamond gear, I'm guessing you prefer the fights with iron and just a chain chestplate? And I agree that currently its easy to become invinsible, because there's no one that can beat you unless they're hacking really, but if others also got more gear then you would probably have a higher chance of dying.

it isn't a fight, it is a who has the more gaps battle.

the point is that it all should be harder to get. only the good may be good. the highest money making jobs get the highest money, the best football players play the best. the best show has the best views. o i love metaphores

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
And I agree that currently its easy to become invincible
The situation is this: We both agree about invincibilty rate that is too high. But our solutions are different.

Suggestion: Making gapples hella expensive, but diamond gear cheap. So you can fight a diamond guy, not have a chance of winning but it is still possible to beat him if you are ganged up with ya buds.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
@Tacosbefriends Hey pal,
Assassination is in a run down state right now.
I would relaly appreciate if you took a look at all my Assassination threads because there are a lot of people agreeing.
An update soon or late will be appreciated.
New maps aswell.

Assassination didn't have an update in ages.

I don't want to be pushy, but this has to happen.

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Suggestion: Making gapples hella expensive, but diamond gear cheap.
Kinda like it, it would give more use to regen and healing pots. But the poison-strenght pot combo would be so op. Although I like the concept of diamond gear being easy to obtain and easy to lose.

Assassins is difficult to balance :( Atleast it's better now then the time you could throw pots in shop. Regardless of how they balance there's always something that's going to be abused.
It's actually pretty well balanced now, you know how it was in 1.8 with the strenght pots and at the beginning of 1.9 with poison pots.

Reactions: Laskyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom