Would you like to see this?

• Total voters

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I have a pretty simple suggestion:
Add a button to the voting menus called 'Previous Vote'. By clicking this button you will automatically vote for the voting options you last voted for. This way you won't have to select each voting option every single game. Especially in Survival Games this is pretty annoying as there are 4 things to vote for. I personally always vote for the exact same things so having to select them all individually each game is pretty anoying, even though it only takes a few seconds.

This could be added to every gamemode, it is just a nice QOL feature to have.

Let me know what you think!

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Add a button to the voting menus called 'Previous Vote'. By clicking this button you will automatically vote for the voting options you last voted for. This way you won't have to select each voting option every single game. Especially in Survival Games this is pretty annoying as there are 4 things to vote for. I personally always vote for the exact same things so having to select them all individually each game is pretty anoying, even though it only takes a few seconds.

I do agree that having to vote again and again is quite tiring, however instead, I think there should be an option where you can select your votes from the NPC and then when you join a game it automatically votes for your choices

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
I do agree that having to vote again and again is quite tiring, however instead, I think there should be an option where you can select your votes from the NPC and then when you join a game it automatically votes for your choices
I like this option even more than the original suggestion; set it and forget it. Very nice idea.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Hai, this response might be late but I only just realized this thread was still a thing. Anyway, I completely agree with your suggestions and I would love to see this implemented into our network. I can agree that it sometimes could be really annoying to have to vote through 4 options, even though you always vote the same.

I will escalate this thread and I'll see what the team thinks about it! :3

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
I agree with @Ge1ster and @rezlang on this one. Though the original suggestion is good, I have to agree with Ge1ster's idea more.

Fqbian.

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
The Bear Woods!

Wow, never taught of this, but hated the fact that you'll have to vote again and again! The idea of an extra option in the vote menu does not suit me very well! That's because as you said, survival game votes would be very overloaded with options. The voting system has to be able for every player on the server, level 1 and higher. It would be nice if there is an option to pre-set your votes in the lobby. You're able to change the settings in the game lobby by clicking on the other voting options.

Another option that suits me well is saving the votes from your previous game and automatically vote them again in your next game! This option would only be nice the lobby pre-set option is also available. The pre-set option is meant for turning off the current flow.

- Fqbian

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #49-
Domestic cats can run faster than Olympic medalist Usain Bolt. Top speed for a cat is about 30mph (48.28kmh), whereas Bolt's record is 27mph (43.45kmh).
Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Top Bottom