Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Present Rush or Colony Control

• Total voters

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I would say Colony control but just because I don't remember playing present rush D:
I'll tell you how the game Present Rush looks like. Every player for himself, everyone has a station where you can put your recourses in, the recourses are Coal Blocks, Coal & Wood, if you collected those on the melting snow layer and you rushed to your own station and you deliver it in your station you will get points. The game takes 3 minutes and after 1,5 min the layer will smelt so it will be harder to get recourses and players can hit you... You can also collect power-ups and you had speed 5 or something.

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
I'll tell you how the game Present Rush looks like. Every player for himself, everyone has a station where you can put your recourses in, the recourses are Coal Blocks, Coal & Wood, if you collected those on the melting snow layer and you rushed to your own station and you deliver it in your station you will get points. The game takes 3 minutes and after 1,5 min the layer will smelt so it will be harder to get recourses and players can hit you... You can also collect power-ups and you had speed 5 or something.
Seems really good :O
wish i could've tried

Reactions: Zathelas

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I loved Present Rush so much, I was addicted to it. I didn’t really like Colony Control because imo the games took too long and it looked a bit like a combination of Tower Defence, Survival Games and Eggwars. The thing is that most of the Games on Cube are already PvP related and sometimes you just want something different and Present Rush was imo a great solution for that. I really hope Preset Rush will come back next winter update but I’m afraid it won’t.

• Love
Reactions: Anneum and Zathelas

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I adore them both, as they're so wonderful to play for individual reasons! However, Present Rush was and will always be my first gamemode I fell in love with! I have so many memories from 2017 & 2019, which really made the festive season perfect!

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
last year I really enjoyed playing Colony Control with my friends, for me it is better than Present Rush. I reach the Leaderboard of the game the 2 firts days xD. Now Im top 32

1635191943048.png

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
That sounds much more fun than Colony Control. I don’t think I’ve ever played it so I have one question, is it a PvP game?

Reactions: Zathelas
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom