Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
I don't see a reason for this to be perfectly honest.

Mods have their prefixes because when they for example move or forward threads it's nice to see taht an actual moderator did it and it doesn't cause any confusion.

A 'YouTuber' prefix like this wouldn't really make a difference nor have a point, really. I feel like at that point you just have it to flex with it.

Reactions: Matriox

Monarky

Mar 4, 2021
youtube.com
I don't see a reason for this to be perfectly honest.

Mods have their prefixes because when they for example move or forward threads it's nice to see taht an actual moderator did it and it doesn't cause any confusion.

A 'YouTuber' prefix like this wouldn't really make a difference nor have a point, really. I feel like at that point you just have it to flex with it.
I just think it would move people towards your content, I’d be more inclined to search up YouTube channels if I knew who they were

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
I just think it would move people towards your content, I’d be more inclined to search up YouTube channels if I knew who they were
That's true, I know growing in the current landscape is really hard. I just don't think the forums is the right place to gain a following.

People that have proven they have a following and that they will continue to make content for CubeCraft will get the rank in-game, and I think that's enough. If the bar is 50 subscribers then there would way too many people with the youtuber rank, anyways.

You could always post your youtube channel link in your about page or make an introduction and mention how you make video's.

Monarky

Mar 4, 2021
youtube.com
That's true, I know growing in the current landscape is really hard. I just don't think the forums is the right place to gain a following.

People that have proven they have a following and that they will continue to make content for CubeCraft will get the rank in-game, and I think that's enough. If the bar is 50 subscribers then there would way too many people with the youtuber rank, anyways.

You could always post your youtube channel link in your about page or make an introduction and mention how you make video's.
I’ve done them lol. I get where you’re coming from and 50 was just a random number lol

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom