Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree. Certain gamemodes (like FFA) give players who have purchased the bundle the ability to have blue kill messages. Adding different colors to the messages would defeat the purpose of keeping it all blue. Also, having a bunch of different colors in the chat would look very messy. I'd rather keep it as it is currently.

EpicShotz1432

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2023
youtube.com
I disagree. Certain gamemodes (like FFA) give players who have purchased the bundle the ability to have blue kill messages. Adding different colors to the messages would defeat the purpose of keeping it all blue. Also, having a bunch of different colors in the chat would look very messy. I'd rather keep it as it is currently.
Ok I see your point!

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
I definitely like cool places where you can display your rank/prefix but for the kill messages, it would really be too long and would make the chat too cluttered. Maybe a place where this wouldn't be too bad would be at the start of the game when people are joining, the message could be like [Random] LukaG_ joined the game (12/16).

Otherwise, you can see the ranks in quite a few places. You see them in-game and in lobby chat, I often do /list or /online to see who I'm playing with and the ranks are there as well. Sadly Bedrock isn't Java, since you can also see it in the tab menu there. Otherwise, you do still have a fancy name colour to show off ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Siftenly's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Siftenly's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom