Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xouri

Jan 8, 2022
So i switched to a new sensitivity and the practice servers on bedrock dont have the same knock back as cubecraft so i would like to suggest that cubecraft adds bot practice because everyone deserves to improve there skills. Reasons, if am practicing with my friend for a long time then he will get bored and leave, everyone has a certain skill level and bots skill level can be choosen unlike real players, bots dont have ping not sure, lastly a bot wont affect your stats. Thanks u.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
You're saying that practicing with friends gets boring after some time, but I do think that that's the best way to improve your PVP skills. Bots are (somewhat) predictable, other players are not. I understand why you would like a bot to practice your skills, but I'm sure that fighting against other players is the best way to improve.

I highly doubt that they're going to add this because it's not worth the development time, and as I said.. playing against other players is a better way to improve your skills than playing against a bot.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
This idea isn’t too bad like not duels could easily be implemented to battle arena.

Dec 9, 2021
It would be a good way to practice aim, combo-ing and strafing too. That's a lot harder to do when you constantly get players who combo lock you.

carrit

Jan 26, 2022
So i switched to a new sensitivity and the practice servers on bedrock dont have the same knock back as cubecraft so i would like to suggest that cubecraft adds bot practice because everyone deserves to improve there skills. Reasons, if am practicing with my friend for a long time then he will get bored and leave, everyone has a certain skill level and bots skill level can be choosen unlike real players, bots dont have ping not sure, lastly a bot wont affect your stats. Thanks u.
that’d be sick

Shaozi

Dec 11, 2016
Disappointment island
Would be interesting to see. But as of right now I suppose all you can practice on is FFA and Duels. Or I guess CTF and bridges if you wanna add bow and building element.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom