Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

n0z3n0

Feb 3, 2021
Ive been thinking, and you guys also probably have, if cc can add Practice mode for beta games. Where you can 1v1 AI (bots) cuz i rlly wanna practice aiming while butterfly clicking but as of now, am practicing on my world with mobs and 1v1s, but the problem is that most of them are toxic which is why i prefer practicing in my world. Whats the difference with practice mode and 1v1ing someone you may ask? Well, you can rematch and they wont be toxic :) would also be good if you add Normal AI, Hard AI and so on

Reactions: qMelonn and xFqbian

n0z3n0

Feb 3, 2021
some things are missing from what i said, feel free to reply even though you can actually freely reply

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I think AI bots are not worth the time and effort the developers would have to put into making an AI system. I would prefer them to fix the current bugs and add smaller updates because making an AI can be pretty complicated and this would simply just take too much time.

n0z3n0

Feb 3, 2021
I think AI bots are not worth the time and effort the developers would have to put into making an AI system. I would prefer them to fix the current bugs and add smaller updates because making an AI can be pretty complicated and this would simply just take too much time.
thank you very much for replying, this is actually my first thread based on suggesting and am quite excited from what others would think. But anyways, you have a point. Thats all

Reactions: pieterpeer

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I agree with Pieterpeer about this.
But maybe you can try asking in the Discord server who wants to pratice with you.
You can join the Discord server by clicking here.

n0z3n0

Feb 3, 2021
I agree with Pieterpeer about this.
But maybe you can try asking in the Discord server who wants to pratice with you.
You can join the Discord server by clicking here.
yep, am planning on doing that rn, thank you :D (am also already in the discord, thank you again)

Reactions: Vrachtschip

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
thank you very much for replying, this is actually my first thread based on suggesting and am quite excited from what others would think. But anyways, you have a point. Thats all
Haven't seen you before. Nice to meet you! Feedback & suggestions are always awesome so feel free to share all your thoughts with the community 🙂

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
Top Bottom