• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris Usir

Jul 17, 2020
Map name: Athens
built by: Osiris9559
this is a somewhat small to medium sized map
this map was designed with the new cubecraft knockback in mind!
Screenshot (53).png

in the image below is ideally where i feel the powerups should go as the locations are plenty spread out and easily accessible (power ups marked by glazed terracotta)
Screenshot (58).png

this is where the flag would be ( the banner in picture)
the area surrounding the flag is very open with small structures to take cover behind
there are multiple ways to get up to the flag to make flag defending and capturing interesting and fun!
Screenshot (59).png

this is the player respawn point. it is located almost directly under the flag to make defending reasonably balanced while negating huge pitfall traps to make fights more exciting
Screenshot (54).png

the very middle of the map has four diamond generators aswell as a very fun trampoline to bounce to the lower levels
the lower levels were kept open on the sides to add a parkour challenge to cross mid with one single block when timed just right. Careful though! its quite tricky
Screenshot (55).png

there are ladders on both sides for players who get stuck on the trampoline
Screenshot (56).png

very open wide space with obstructions to make pvp interesting and fun for combos and clutches!
Aswell as that there are lots of bridges and stairs to allow many paths and playstyles to enjoy this map
Screenshot (57).png
Screenshot (53).png

there may or may not be some Goodies hidden

if you like my design concept please vote on the polls to let me know if this map should be submitted to cubecraft when they start accepting submissions again!

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
It reminds me a lot of the map Positive, but it's slightly different due to the change in shape and more routes. I quite like the basis of this design, it could probably use a bit more detail and maybe a change of terrain. However, with some adjustments it would be wonderful! :)

Osiris Usir

Jul 17, 2020
thanks for the feedback!
i might mess around with a few different build styles and see if i make something nice

Reactions: La J

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Map name: Athens
built by: Osiris9559
this is a somewhat small to medium sized map
this map was designed with the new cubecraft knockback in mind!
View attachment 185422
in the image below is ideally where i feel the powerups should go as the locations are plenty spread out and easily accessible (power ups marked by glazed terracotta)View attachment 185427

this is where the flag would be ( the banner in picture)
the area surrounding the flag is very open with small structures to take cover behind
there are multiple ways to get up to the flag to make flag defending and capturing interesting and fun!
View attachment 185428

this is the player respawn point. it is located almost directly under the flag to make defending reasonably balanced while negating huge pitfall traps to make fights more exciting
View attachment 185423

the very middle of the map has four diamond generators aswell as a very fun trampoline to bounce to the lower levels
the lower levels were kept open on the sides to add a parkour challenge to cross mid with one single block when timed just right. Careful though! its quite tricky
View attachment 185424

there are ladders on both sides for players who get stuck on the trampoline
View attachment 185425

very open wide space with obstructions to make pvp interesting and fun for combos and clutches!
Aswell as that there are lots of bridges and stairs to allow many paths and playstyles to enjoy this map
View attachment 185426View attachment 185422

there may or may not be some Goodies hidden

if you like my design concept please vote on the polls to let me know if this map should be submitted to cubecraft when they start accepting submissions again!
oh wow :O

Reactions: La J

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
You did really a good job!
But the map needs to get some more objectives and details.

Reactions: xFqbian
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom