Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mqxti

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2020
Jupiter 🌌
www.youtube.com
:cube_dark: Post your favorite ever memory on Cubecraft

Simple thread, basically what the title says. The past year has been pretty chaotic for us all with covid etc, and I have recently been extra appreciative of this server and community. So, I'm interested to hear everyone's favorite all-time memory on Cube. It could be a moment on the server, on the forums, or even on the Discord. I'm excited to hear everyone's answer!

Mine: A few months ago I joined a game of Modern on Java eggwars. There I met the legend @Deann. It got down to a 1v1 against each other and instead of fighting we ended up messing around and cracking jokes. I believe he had to leave for something, so instead of fighting I decided to jump in the void to give him a free win because he was so nice. Now we are great friends and I even ended up buying him an emerald rank upgrade because I'm such a simp ;o

Last edited:

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
"tittle"
A few months ago I joined a game of Modern on Java eggwars. There I met the legend @Deann. It got down to a 1v1 against each other and instead of fighting we ended up messing around and cracking jokes. I believe he had to leave for something, so instead of fighting I decided to jump in the void to give him a free win because he was so nice. Now we are great friends and I even ended up buying him an emerald rank upgrade because I'm such a simp ;o
The real legend is @4G3NT_Unizon, but yes we met on Modern a while ago. He's been a simp since day one, jumping off the map and adding me before I left.

Since Uni covered that one, I'll give another one of my favorite memories. On the map Football, months before I even met Uni, I met my best friend to this day. We were on team green, which by the way is the best color no contest. It was some of the most fun I've ever had in a video game, just chilling and meeting a new person while bullying other people in eggwars.

do I really see "dean is cool" in the tags

• Haha
Reactions: Mqxti

Taxy

Sep 24, 2020
Austin, Texas
HAHAH YES. I love the idea fellow American. Since you posted this thread, why not let it be about you! I remember our little 30 minute long one v one in solo eggwars, we fought bravely and equally, but to no avail. We stayed long enough for my Wi-Fi to glitch me out. :(

BUT IT WAS STILL FUN MAN.

• Love

Mqxti

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2020
Jupiter 🌌
www.youtube.com
HAHAH YES. I love the idea fellow American. Since you posted this thread, why not let it be about you! I remember our little 30 minute long one v one in solo eggwars, we fought bravely and equally, but to no avail. We stayed long enough for my Wi-Fi to glitch me out. :(

BUT IT WAS STILL FUN MAN.
Yes! I totally remember that game, was sad when your Wi-Fi glitched you out but it was a fun battle fs :heart:

CeleryAskin

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
Some of my favorite memories on Cubecraft are from a few years ago, when I still played on a Kindle. Me and one of my friends used to sit in my basement (because I had no wifi in my room) and play Minerware together, and just laugh at the stupidest things.

Now I play on a laptop and he plays on a switch, and we're both actually good at Minecraft now lol

Dec 15, 2020
hi, I'm to this server so my favorite memory was when Among Slimes was released. Me and my friends were mad at each other and we played among slimes together which made us all friends again!

D

Deleted member 511644

I think I have to go back far back in time, I think it is playing Hour Glass/Super smash bros with some older friends that stopped playing Minecraft (unfornately)

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
That’s a good question, but I think my favourite memories are all games with @_Signum where we tried to make our way to the waiting lobby while we were in a game, we haven’t succeed yet but we will reach it sometimes hopefully!

Nov 21, 2020

Simple thread, basically what the title says. The past year has been pretty chaotic for us all with covid etc, and I have recently been extra appreciative of this server and community. So, I'm interested to hear everyone's favorite all-time memory on Cube. It could be a moment on the server, on the forums, or even on the Discord. I'm excited to hear everyone's answer!

Mine: A few months ago I joined a game of Modern on Java eggwars. There I met the legend @Deann. It got down to a 1v1 against each other and instead of fighting we ended up messing around and cracking jokes. I believe he had to leave for something, so instead of fighting I decided to jump in the void to give him a free win because he was so nice. Now we are great friends and I even ended up buying him an emerald rank upgrade because I'm such a simp ;o
my favorite moment is when i stoped playing cubecraft

lol

• Haha

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I have so many favourite moments within CubeCraft, honestly I can't even figure out the best one. I have so many special moments with my two friends from 2019, we used to play everyday together. Also, I met so many amazing people in 2020 through Blockwars parties, Discord Servers and even the Forums. So specifically I don't have an answer since I cherish any fun moment.

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
I don't have a certain favorite memory.. I'm very grateful for all the amazing new friends I've made through Cubecraft, whom I would've never met otherwise. Especially in 2018-2019, but also in 2020 for sure! :)

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
You can call it a moment, but my favorite thing to do was playing old school EggWars back in 2015-2016. It was just awesome, the good feeling of just playing your favorite game that time, I was just addicted to it. But end 2016 they removed great maps and added Emerald gens which kinda dissapointed me but I was okay with it. Speed EggWars came, awesome, but then the update with new blocks, coloured armour and everything. I was okay but it's not the old feeling of playing EggWars anymore. I also really liked to play old school Lucky Islands back in 2015-2016. When the new SkyWars update came in 2017 I was addicted to that. In 2019, I became 1st in Present Rush en in 2020 in 2 games, Carving Chaos & Blockwars bridges for 10 minutes lol. And also, 2020 was a great year for CubeCraft but it isn't the feeling that I used to play Minecraft/CubeCraft. They removed great minigames and updated games what people loved so that kinda ruined my gameplay. But this year... one big moment will come. 10.000 SkyWars wins!

Reactions: Mqxti and Diav

iwby

Apr 11, 2018
Saudi Arabia

Miss Speed eggwars :(

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom